HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello, Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Ankh

PostSubject: Hello, Hello   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Hello, everyone! Blue Ankh doesn't seem like a real nickname, but a lot of people call me Blue because of my eyes. (Goes between the names: Blue and Jade, actually).
I've wanted to find a place with people who like to discuss similar things that I think about everyday. I'm a panther therian from Ohio, and I was hoping to meet some new like-minded people! I especially want to learn from everyone on here:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Welcome to the forum.
My name is Capsha, but just call me Cap, I'm an angel and one of the many mes who share the body. Smile
I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum Blue Ankh,

hopefully by now you will have had a chance to look around the forum and get a feel of how we operate here and the way the forum really runs itself. What we have here is a home filled with respect and understanding, something we defend vigorously and I'm sure you will do the same. If you have any problems then please feel free to contact the Staff... either the Mods or the Admin and we will do our best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

If you wish to post something that is more private or thought provoking and wish to sahre it only with members of the forum, there is a members section that is only visible to those who have registered and been approved.

Welcome to the forum!

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello   Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:12 am

*gives tons of chocolate*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kur

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:08 am

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see an animal spirit on here. I used to be pretty active within the therian community from 99 til 07, when wolf was my totem and I confused it for my spirit. I've found this forum to have some qualities lacking in the existing therian community. People here feel free to discuss anything without fear of reprisal or mocking. People won't always agree, naturally, but there aren't really any taboos, like how physical shifting is off limits to discussion in many therian forums. It's refreshing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello   Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Welcome to the Forum I am pleased that you are here to share and care with us all! lol!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello   

Back to top Go down

Hello, Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: