HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Azaz'el's Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Azaz'el's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Azaz'el's Introduction   ARCHIVE: Azaz'el's Introduction EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:12 am

From Azaz'el 9 Sep 2007

I am Azazel.

I am Shadow, and I am one of the Fallen. I have been in exile for millennia and now is the time of awakening and the return of all 200 of the Fallen Grigori.

I am friend to Semyaza and Ishtahar, I have been one with the Source, and I remember the pain of my death.

It is time for all those Fallen Ones who have gone through their awakening to unite once more, to stand for the rights of ascension so that ALL may link to the Source. It is time when my brothers and I stood with the Shadow who are with us, and with Humanity, to face unification.

To all the Shadow who read this and wish to prevent our unification with the Source be warned: this time we will not fail.

My friends, my family, my Kin - join us once more.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Azaz'el's Introduction   ARCHIVE: Azaz'el's Introduction EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:32 pm

I will write a longer and more up to date introduction soon..... so that everyone can get to know who I am and why I am here.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Azaz'el's Introduction   ARCHIVE: Azaz'el's Introduction EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:12 am

Woot XD I love info about Az =) No, I'm not kidding o_o.

Yay for new introductions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Azaz'el's Introduction   ARCHIVE: Azaz'el's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Azaz'el's Introduction
Page 1 of 1