HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faerie Creatures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razi'el
Razi'el

Faerie Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Faerie Creatures   Faerie Creatures EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:22 am

okay, this is going to seem maybe a little weird, but here goes.

the other night, while watching Snow White and the Hunstman, i had a sort of flash of memory of some sort. it was during a part involving the White Hart, a faerie creature i guess (i don't know the lore surrounding it), and i got a flash of something i had had only inklings of before, some sort of fey, or nature spirit. i've been getting little snippets involving this creature for about two months now, off and on, and he (i think it's a he) is a wild thing, living by instinct, protecting his territory and such... but i have no idea WHAT he is, really.

near as i can tell, it's anywhere from five to seven feet tall, give or take a half foot (i didn't see a lot for size comparison), had the head and mane of a lion, the horns of a stag, and a body and legs like a satyr; a human upper body with the legs like a great ram or some other big sheep. he was nimble and quick, i could tell that much, despite the antlers, and he had some sort of long tail, i don't recall much about it. but i know his home was destroyed by human construction. is there any sort of name for this? is this maybe one of those "walk-ins" i hear about?
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Faerie Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faerie Creatures   Faerie Creatures EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Hmm. I haven't seen the film, nor does this creature ring a bell with me.

I think the important thing to remember with fae though is that forms are shifting and changing. The appearance may not matter nearly as much as the intent, especially with a creature that is appearing to you for some reason or other.

And so my question would be - does there seem to be a reason that this creature is appearing to you? Or something that you can do about it? (and, also, how do you know it's of fae?)
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Faerie Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faerie Creatures   Faerie Creatures EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:12 am

right, shapechanging and everything... that always makes it easier Razz

as far as intent, and how i know it's fae... well, he felt sort of like a beastial protector of sorts.... like he hunted/protected this one section of wilderness, and as for the fae thing... it had this feeling, this impression about him, sort of like the same energy impression i get from you... like he was inexplicably and intimately bound to the land... i guess i sort of feel like that's fae, but it could be a simple earth spirit.

i'm not sure why he would be revealing himself to me, were he a walk in... hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faerie Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faerie Creatures   Faerie Creatures Empty

Back to top Go down

Faerie Creatures
Page 1 of 1