HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eavesdropping in a dream?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stariana

Stariana

Eavesdropping in a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Eavesdropping in a dream?   Eavesdropping in a dream? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:47 am

I was feeling very poorly (and bored) during a family cook out this past Saturday, so I came in to lie down and relax for a moment, but I ended up falling asleep for over half an hour. Even in my dozing off or my naps I cannot get silent sleep.

I dreamed I was hearing a heated discussion between what felt like a "man" and a "woman" (or just masculine and feminine forms, respectively). I was standing there watching them talk to each other about something...important. The man lowered his volume and said, "You KNOW she can hear us." The woman looked at me and said, "Her? Hahaha. She won't remember a thing when she wakes up." And they continued their discussion. They kept speaking about something, and as I was dreaming, I was thinking, "I MUST remember this so I can Google it when I wake up." But, alas, she was right: I don't think I remember it.

I feel like it was "trivestram." Or "trivastrem." Or "trivestrim." None of those words bring up anything, except for Google asking me if I mean, "Tristram." I adore Diablo I and II, but, no. I do not mean Tristram.

*SIGH*

scratch study scratch study scratch study scratch study scratch
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/stariana
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Eavesdropping in a dream?   Eavesdropping in a dream? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Was the name directed at you as a name for yourself or just mentioned in the conversation itself. It is important to maintain a diary of sorts so that later on you might just find the answer right before you and when that happens it all falls into place. Mine was wishglow for 10 years or so ago. Now it makes perfect sense to me and was well worth the wait! lol Smile I love you

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Stariana

Stariana

PostSubject: Re: Eavesdropping in a dream?   Eavesdropping in a dream? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:50 pm

I can't keep track of every dream I have: I would have time for nothing else. I can't even recall the last time I slept peacefully. Most of my dreams are nonsensical, just enough nonsense to keep my brain busy and running around all night while I try to rest.

I don't really think it was a personal name. They spoke of it as an object or an action. They were arguing about it.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/stariana
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Eavesdropping in a dream?   Eavesdropping in a dream? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:18 pm

One things for sure you proved them wrong.... you did remember it!

If anything it's a simple exercise in just taking notice to what is happening or being said in your dreams now. I feel that they are goading you to wake up in your dreams and take notice of the things that are there for that moment in time that you need to take notice of.

If anything it's your higher self saying it's time to be totally aware and involved in your dreams and use that time to exercise and blend with your day to day reality for a better and more new you.

We can't just sleep anymore we have to become that which we are meant to be through perspective and discernment. And apply that right here and now!

Time will tell! I love you

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Eavesdropping in a dream?   Eavesdropping in a dream? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Tristram is a character from Arthurian legend. One of the most romantic couples ever. The story of Tristram and Isolde is one of my favourites.

I have a friend who has a close affinity with a being of that name who presents as a wolf and is her spirit mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eavesdropping in a dream?   Eavesdropping in a dream? Empty

Back to top Go down

Eavesdropping in a dream?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Dreams & Portents-
Jump to: