HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from a black sun

Go down 
+5
Ishtahar
Meti'ne
Capsha
Ashtart
noirsolaris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
noirsolaris

noirsolaris

Greetings from a black sun Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from a black sun   Greetings from a black sun EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:43 am

Introductions are not my strong suit. Where really to begin? From a young age I knew things and did things, some not so noble. Dreams of death, torture, symbols. I drew my tribal black sun symbol at an age when I knew nothing. Over the years as I studied random things and stumbled across my findings, I came to learn more about my symbol and more about myself as if in this life I have sent myself on a treasure hunt to find myself by encoding my symbol into me before I was born so I would want to find out and remember. It takes a lot out of you to bring memories here because we aren't supposed to remember. A day came where I was working on my chakras and saw myself screaming out into the ether. I thought I shook the world. I saw my solar plexus like a black ball burning from the inside out into a fire. It was then that I saw two winged beings lift a ball of my symbol off a pedestal and bring it down to place in my solar plexus. It was then that I knew it was time to get my tattoo.

I find myself to be strongly aligned with venus. Once I found out that I have quite a few planets aligned with venus, it became clear why my eyes look for it in the skies at night. In my younger years did I at times gaze up at the stars at night with a tear in my eye, whispering into the night that I want to go home. Venus, that planet of love, desire, jealousy, hate and all strong feelings burns like a fire in the blood and so no wonder has mars enthralled. Lucifer or whatever you call him has a resonance with me but does not appear to me as the stereotypical devil but rather more like a parent, strange, loving, smart assed, intelligent and patient. I've come to a low place now but I am still learning.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a black sun   Greetings from a black sun EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:03 am

Aloha Noirsolaris and welcome to the forum Smile

Transformative experiences are the one part of the spiritual journey that both illuminate and fill us with dread. I can imagine that your experiences have been very intense, from what you write.

Have a look around the forum. You can start new posts or post to old ones. The Members' Only section is suitable for more sensitive information.

Aloha

Ash
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a black sun   Greetings from a black sun EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:43 am

Welcome to the forum.
My name is Capsha but feel free to call me Cap, I'm obviously an angel. Sometimes you'll come across other parts of me; Cherry, Amanda, Fibreya or Princess. If they say anything then I always put ~and then their name so that people can tell the difference Smile

I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a black sun   Greetings from a black sun EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:48 am

Hello, Noirsolaris, and welcome to this forum that we call our home! ^^

I am Melari, a Keeper of the Multiversal Balance, or a Keeper for short. In specific, I am this planet's Deathkeeper, but I am also considered the Keeper of Love and Destruction (which is a detail I keep forgetting to mention to people here... I apologize for always forgetting! O_o). However, my title is that of this planet's Deathkeeper, while the other two things are secondary aspects. If you want to be even more specific, I am also what is known as a Feral Keeper (my true form has some animalistic physical traits, and I also have a fully beastial form (specifically that of an Edenic liger (or rather a ligeress, since I'm female x3))).

It's a pleasure to meet you! Make yourself at home and cozy, and we'll be sure to make you even more so. Someone should be here with your complimentary chocolate sometime soon. =P

Any questions, just ask, and we'll do our best to answer. :3

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a black sun   Greetings from a black sun EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Welcome to the forum, love. Hope you find something here, even if it's only something to make you smile.

We're always here ready to share and support, whatever you need. And we have chocolate

Greetings from a black sun 1681451949
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a black sun   Greetings from a black sun EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Welcome, Noir! i hope you find this forum to be a wonderfully welcoming place!

your story seems interesting so far, i look forward to hearing more.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a black sun   Greetings from a black sun EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum Noirsolaris

I hope you enjoy your time here in our on-line home. I know only too well the act and feeling of standing and looking into the night sky and wishing you were Home.

Welcome!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Kakoroff

Kakoroff

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a black sun   Greetings from a black sun EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:46 pm

Welcome Noirsolaris. I am Kakoroff, a multidragonkin. Nice to meet you. and I do think most otherking long for their true home. I know my other half, Kakrikoran, gets quite homesick from time to time, and I am the one always stuck comforting him.

Anyways, i hope you enjoy yourself, and maybe find out more about yourself, and the rest of us Smile

BTW...why don't we have and emote for welcome cookies???!!! >:V

I suppose chocolate will do: Greetings from a black sun 1681451949
enjoy :3
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a black sun   Greetings from a black sun EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Dear noirsolaris,

I like you miss so many things and hopefully you will find your answers here if you so desire! So welcome to the forum and spend time with us birds of a feather! Greetings from a black sun 1681451949

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a black sun   Greetings from a black sun Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from a black sun
Page 1 of 1