HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Met someone who knows Michael I guess

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

Met someone who knows Michael I guess Empty
PostSubject: Met someone who knows Michael I guess   Met someone who knows Michael I guess EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Doing readings at a party, I meet a man younger than me who wants a reading. So he sits down in front of me, I look at his hands like I always do before I start reading, and something in me goes "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really." So then I look up at his face, at his third eye, ask him if he ever feels psychic or sees premonitions of the future or anything. He starts going into these dreams that he has, "of the past" or something. Over the course of an hour and a half I think we established that one of his guides is Artemis in a younger form.

So, anyway, the first thing I thought when I looked at his palms and third eye was that he's one of the Fallen. So, I'm trying to broach this subject, and happily don't say anything to phase him in the least. I even told him I am "not 100% human" and that I felt that he probably wasn't either. I told him that I felt that I was a Goddess energy in a human body. He said, clarifying, "Like... an energy is guiding you? You're connected or tapped into her?" I replied with squinted eyes in awkwardness, "No. She's me." "Oh." he said, and then nodded for me to continue.

So, having gotten "non-human humans" down, I started trying to broach "angels and the history of the Earth," and I guess a part of him knew where I was going with this, but took it in a whole other direction. Like, I think we were in agreement of Zeus/Sky God as a "bad person that judges" but then I think I asked him if he had ever seen an angel and he paused, seemed confused, then lighted up, "like... an archangel? Like Micha'el and Gabri'el?" "Yes" I said.

He then said that he "didn't know" anything about them but then went on to describe Micha'el anyway, as this being who pursues peace and justice and cuts through the lies. He seemed almost enamoured... not in a bad way I just... was amazed that he was so glowing and admiring when he was talking. He went on and on about Micha'el and then was like "I don't know anything about him. That's just... what I feel." Uh...huh.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Met someone who knows Michael I guess   Met someone who knows Michael I guess EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:36 pm

I've been trying to know and accept "who" he is, if anything at all, and for the second time in a row I got the image of "dewy blond hair" and a gentle face and the name Rapha'el
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Met someone who knows Michael I guess   Met someone who knows Michael I guess EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:50 pm

That makes me smile. Rapha'el certainly did have 'dewy blonde hair and a gentle face' For me he was the most beautiful of them all. Even more beautiful than Sem. He was so sweet and his beauty came from the inside.

While thinking about Micha'el makes me grind my teeth, thinking about Rapha'el makes me smile and go dewy. I never had a 'thing' with him but everyone was in love with Rapha'el in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Met someone who knows Michael I guess   Met someone who knows Michael I guess EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Smile Thanks Ish

I didn't hang around him much if at all... but I'd been having persistent visions since October or so of last year of reaching a hand out to an angelic-looking (in energy) man with blond hair who I didn't know, who also seemed to be reaching his hand out to me. If he is Rapha'el, then maybe that vision was presaging my meeting him here. It's funny because I've had the feeling for the past couple of years that Pele (of Hawaii) was drawing all the Fallen here... guess that includes some non-Fallen, unless there's something no one's telling me Wink
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Met someone who knows Michael I guess   Met someone who knows Michael I guess EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Raph was cute, I have to admit, but not a patch on Dan!! lol

It wouldn't surprise me if Raph was finally about and going through an awakening of sorts. Time is passing quickly, the pieces on the board need to be in place soon

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Met someone who knows Michael I guess   Met someone who knows Michael I guess EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:56 am

hmmm... maybe it's time some of us tried putting out some feelers or something? you know, trying to call them here? no idea if it'll work, but i think it's worth a shot!
Back to top Go down
Malphas

Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Met someone who knows Michael I guess   Met someone who knows Michael I guess EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:13 am

I'm always on the lookout for what I consider to be familiar angelic energies. There have recently been a couple of occasions that I've found people who's auras resemble those of the fallen, yet that is the only resemblance to the fallen that they have. Two such individuals aren't even religious, spiritual, or any such thing. Its difficult to broach the subject with individuals that don't even believe that angels exist... I've been having thoughts of a beautiful woman with almost glowing cerulean eyes, midnight black hair down to the middle of her back, dressed in a blue and white gown made of silk it seems. Her face is kind and full of sorrow. She holds out both of her hands, palms up, reaching towards me... her pink lips move in a whisper, but I can't understand what she's trying to say... behind her are moving shadows, tendril like in the shape of wings... any ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Met someone who knows Michael I guess   Met someone who knows Michael I guess Empty

Back to top Go down

Met someone who knows Michael I guess
Page 1 of 1