HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

slow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seziel

Seziel

slow Empty
PostSubject: slow   slow EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:33 am

I had this dream the other night of me sitting in the bed of a truck at my old grandmothers house, There was a guy who is always in most of my dreams, he had blonde hair with blue eyes and he was just staring at me. It was like a party, and a lot of people were laughing. I got out of the truck and everything slowed down, everyone was in slow motion and I couldn't hear a thing, I was half way through the yard when I turned around and the guy was standing next to the truck. Everyone there were just figures, he was the only face I saw and who had a face. He just starred at me the entire time. I woke up and checked the time on my phone and it was 11:11am. I got up and my cast was coming apart. I woke up checked the time, it was 12:13pm. I got up and I was walking to let Daisy out of her coop when my cast started to melt, I was freaking out and I told myself "I'm still dreaming! WAKE UP!". I finally and truly woke up and checked the time on my phone, it was around 8am.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: slow   slow EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:29 pm

That sounds like a very strange dream and experience to go through. Do you have any sense of feeling who the blond guy was?

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Seziel

Seziel

slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: slow   slow EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:38 am

I have this heart stopping feeling, butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: slow   slow EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Those who stand out like that are definitely there to observe you as to your reactions in the so called dream state. I was told one time that if at all possible confront them in your dream. I did it a couple of times in vivid dreams and the figure or figures either just didn't respond or just totally disappeared! Go figure! I love you

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Seziel

Seziel

slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: slow   slow EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Oh wow! If they ever appear again I am so trying this! Thanks! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: slow   slow Empty

Back to top Go down