HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

werewolves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seziel

Seziel

werewolves Empty
PostSubject: werewolves   werewolves EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:23 pm

I've had two very odd dreams... on different days.

1st dream
I was arguing with my friend Taylor and she kept saying I was a werewolf... I denied it as we pulled up to the beach. There was a group of people standing at the stone wall we have at our beach and they said I was one of them and I am suppose to join their pack (which is odd because I thought werewolves were loners, at least in the movies). The next thing I knew I was running through the woods with this weird symbol, the symbol was cuneiform. I looked all over the internet and found no meaning to it.

2nd dream
I was in the woods talking to, what looked like an elf. He had brown hair and pointy ears and I told him I found more of his kind in the mountains and that I would destroy them. He went nuts and began to attack me, in reaction I pushed him and he burst into ashes. The next thing I knew I was in the mountains, it was cold and I knew I was out west. I howled as loud as I could when a white werewolf appeared with glowing blue eyes. I became startled when the wolf creature approached me from the mountains peak and I whimpered and ran towards it, there was dog howling and parking.

Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

werewolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: werewolves   werewolves EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Those are interesting dreams, Seziel
Back to top Go down
Seziel

Seziel

werewolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: werewolves   werewolves EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Yeah, especially when I usually don't think about creatures such as werewolves that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

werewolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: werewolves   werewolves Empty

Back to top Go down

werewolves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Dreams & Portents-
Jump to: