HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Happy New Year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Happy New Year   ARCHIVE: Happy New Year EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:08 am

From Azaz'el 30 Oct 2007

Hi guys,

Samhuinn has arrived, the day of the dead is here and in the old British/Celtic tradition, it is the end of the old year and the start of the new year. So....

Happy New Year. biggrin.gif

I hope your celebrations, however you manage to honour this time of transition, are filled with peace and safe awakenings.

To quote from the Druid ceremony that I will be honouring this festival day:

"A year has ended, a year begins. Let us rejoice! We ask that this coming year brings to us whatever we need to support us physically, feed our souls and add light to our spirit. May this coming year guide all who seek understanding of their past, to take responsibility for their present and discover their future. A year has ended, a year begins, let us rejoice, let us awaken!"

Take care everyone, see you on the other side of this festival,

Azaz'el

From Rowanne 31 Oct 2007

Happy New Year to one and all.

May this Samhuinn bring peace, healing, recognition and remembrance to all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From Azaz'el 31 Oct 2007

Thank you Rowanne, and welcome to the forum. This is a good time of year to join the site and begin to connect with other members. wink.gif

Feel free to jump in and join in the discussions that are taking place, and if it feels right, tell us a little about yourself and what Kin, if any, you are or have a link to.

Az

From Dreamsend 31 Oct 2007

Indeed, to everyone, Happy New Year.

Dreamsend

From Ishtahar 1 Nov 2007

A year has ended, a year begun. May it be a good year for one and all, or if not good then at least productive. wink.gif

Welcome Rowanne, I hope you will find this place a good place to be. As AZ has said please feel free to post and express your opinions, thoughts, dreams, ideas and anything else which comes to mind.

i look forward to getting to know you
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Happy New Year
Page 1 of 1