HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rattled

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

Rattled Empty
PostSubject: Rattled   Rattled EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:01 am

Today was even more powerful. Met another angelic today, who doesn't know much about this except knowing that she's "more than human." Was pleased to meet her. Ended up in a discussion at a house in which she lived, very positive and revealing. I told much about my own experiences with the Shadow and Fallen and the Old gods and the gods in the Earth. Everyone (who I thought were "mundanes") was drinking it up, looking for more. It's time to reveal the truth in a big way! I can't find people who are angry about what I'm telling them!

Problem was when an old friend was there. Someone I first posted about here, two years ago. He's Shadow. I know it. He's also very unstable, incredibly hateful of the angelic side of himself. I don't know how to get through or even to try. I've never said outright to him what I think. I hint. Because he's so... unstable. He interrupts our conversation over and over. Tries to derail it, tries to focus on other things. Finally I explode. It's just... too intense. Intense for me because of the "mundanes" accepting all of this, intense because of the second angelic I'm meeting here, practically begging me to do readings for her and tell her who she is, intense because I can't believe this is all real, intense because he KNOWS it's real and is trying to derail us into his own denial. I couldn't take it.

Suggestions? Not that it matters, people can be unstable at any age, but he's about 21 I suppose. I feel like he's fragile... when he first (started following me) started approaching me, he just seemed... overjoyed to know me, while also sharing really intense things about himself... I'm not sure what to do... Or whether to do anything. He seems to... inject himself into conversations and into my presence, even when I don't want to see him.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Rattled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattled   Rattled EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:21 am

I've been talking more freely about it, too. There are a couple of people I know that I'm pretty sure are angelic or at least touched by angels, maybe the wives and children. It's hard to know how to broach the subject.

It is intensely frustrating when someone is failing to acknolwedge something that is so clear, even something they know. I find that, as annoying as it is it never works to force it. Understanding is not something that is forced on you it's something you have to come to yourself
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Rattled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattled   Rattled EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:30 am

Good advice... I'll just have to bide my time ...
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Rattled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattled   Rattled EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:31 pm

There is a chance that his instability is all down to the fighting that is taking place within himself. If he is Shadow and yet is trying to deny it and refuses to face it and accept it, then he's going to be going through some pretty intense emotions. This is the time of awakening and to deny that, force it not to happen, will take so much energy and effort it will be draining him and making him very unstable emotionally and even begin to affect his health.

I get the feeling that no matter what you do and where you go he will follow you, as he is drawn to your light, your past and your knowledge. He needs it as he needs food, yet when he is there he obviously dislikes you for what you make him feel... hence the attempts to derail the conversations.

I guess all you can do is either hold on to your impatience or try to avoid him as much as possible. We can only hope that if this is the case, his awakening will burst through soon enough and he will change for the better.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

Rattled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattled   Rattled EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:53 am

Yes, I hope so... I realize now that after I looked at who he is, I've always felt that I owed him a terrible burden. It could be that he doesn't feel that way at all, but I still grieve and hope that he could just ... I don't know.

I hope so, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rattled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattled   Rattled Empty

Back to top Go down

Rattled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: Brother & Sister Kin-
Jump to: