HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the topic of tattoos...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RabidDog

RabidDog

On the topic of tattoos... Empty
PostSubject: On the topic of tattoos...   On the topic of tattoos... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Saw another post about tattoos, decided to share a few of my spiritual ones. I have more. But these are pretty new and the others are more or less sigils.

First, my husband's/Alhazred's 'character' as Pazuzu.

Something of a 'wedding band' tattoo. I got this on Halloween/Samhain last year, and it took three touch up sessions to get it to work. Sorry for the blurry pictures.

We're still trying to figure out what to do for Alhazred's tats...color doesn't/wouldn't hold well on his skin, and he's allergic to whatever pigment is in black ink :C.. as we discovered a while back.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of tattoos...   On the topic of tattoos... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:08 am

Those are really beautiful. I love the colours in the band
Back to top Go down
RabidDog

RabidDog

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of tattoos...   On the topic of tattoos... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:52 am

Thank you! The Pazuzu one on my leg didn't hurt too much. But I'll admit some areas of the band was the most painful tattoo I have.. (and I have 7). The three sessions were October 29th, December 9th, and March 6th.. for anybody keeping track of numbers and things~ XD. But yeah, it means a lot to us. People always believe its a wrist band and are shocked when they see its actually a tattoo!
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of tattoos...   On the topic of tattoos... EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:25 pm

i always felt the best offerings are made in and of blood and pain.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of tattoos...   On the topic of tattoos... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:31 pm

in my experience the best offering are made in and of love
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of tattoos...   On the topic of tattoos... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:28 pm

That's my girl! lol!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the topic of tattoos...   On the topic of tattoos... Empty

Back to top Go down

On the topic of tattoos...
Page 1 of 1