HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Some sort of odd area in my state (it's under a traffic light)... o3o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Some sort of odd area in my state (it's under a traffic light)... o3o   Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:50 pm

On my way to school (a summer class) for the last two times or so, I've noticed that on the way there, near a traffic light, there's an area that appears to be... warping...

What's weirder is that when my mom drives through that area of the road, I feel this odd sensation in my chest; it's hard to describe how it feels, but it's fairly strong.

Does anyone know what this "warp" in the area could mean? Could it have anything to do with what's coming, what we're waiting for?

~Melari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of odd area in my state (it's under a traffic light)... o3o   Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:59 am

i'm not entirely sure what such a warp could mean, i haven't ever experienced anything like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of odd area in my state (it's under a traffic light)... o3o   Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:19 am

@Raz

Well, to be fair, it looks more like the air in the area is warping as opposed to the actual area itself. My apologies for not clarifying.

~Melari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of odd area in my state (it's under a traffic light)... o3o   Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Not a clue. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of odd area in my state (it's under a traffic light)... o3o   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:36 pm

does the warping air almost look as if there is a heat haze or shimmer?

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of odd area in my state (it's under a traffic light)... o3o   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:46 pm

@Az

That's actually pretty much almost exactly what it looks like: a heat haze. It's more visible some times than others though.

~Melari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some sort of odd area in my state (it's under a traffic light)... o3o   

Back to top Go down

Some sort of odd area in my state (it's under a traffic light)... o3o
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1