HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitten (the article says "cat", but you can tell it's a kitten) buried alive in concrete...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Kitten (the article says "cat", but you can tell it's a kitten) buried alive in concrete...  Empty
PostSubject: Kitten (the article says "cat", but you can tell it's a kitten) buried alive in concrete...    Kitten (the article says "cat", but you can tell it's a kitten) buried alive in concrete...  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Okay... This was just too impactful to me for me NOT to share...

Recently, a kitten was found buried alive in Colorado City, Arizona outside the house of a former member of the Fundamentalist Church of Latter Day Saints who had spoken out against the church (they think it was meant as a "message from polygamists") from. The kitten was in a metal tube (used to make cement posts) buried up to its neck in concrete.

Another former member of the church found and rescued the kitten; he also recorded the encounter. And after he rescued the kitten and gave it over to an animal sanctuary in Utah, it died only a few days later...

The video is quite graphic... I seriously CRIED and was so heartbroken when I watched it... I don't know what made me want to watch the video (maybe becuse I couldn't truly comprehend that humans could be so cruel towards animals, or even just because it was one of those things you just had to see HAPPENING in order to fully comprehend it...) but I watched every second, and every second of it filled me with such a deep sorrow and anger... especially when I heard and saw the kitten mewling and struggling from inside the concrete... You could HEAR how desperate and in pain it was... I mean, you could just fucking TELL... Every mewl went straight to my heart; I literally felt my heartbreak and sadness in my chest it was so strong... I almost had to stop watching before it was even halfway done, but SOMETHING told me to watch it through to the end.

I just can't FATHOM why in the hell anyone would do this... What kind of message is this supposed to SEND anyway if this WAS done by members of the Latter Day Saints Church?! THIS SENDS NO KIND OF RELIGIOUS OR EVEN A COHERENT MESSAGE; IT ONLY SENDS A MESSAGE OF CRUELTY AND MALICE!!!

Sick fucks, whoever did this...

Oh. And by the way, here's a little snippit from the article...:

--Chatwin also claims that when he reported the cruel act to Colorado City sheriffs, they didn't seem too concerned.

"[The officer] kind of chuckled and laughed a little bit and then he said that if it was up to him, he'd just throw dirt on [the cat]," Chatwin said. "And this is coming from a city marshal who's a member of the FLDS Church."--

Here's the link to the article and video...:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/07/09/cat-buried-in-concrete-colorado-city-az_n_1660320.html

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Kitten (the article says "cat", but you can tell it's a kitten) buried alive in concrete...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten (the article says "cat", but you can tell it's a kitten) buried alive in concrete...    Kitten (the article says "cat", but you can tell it's a kitten) buried alive in concrete...  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm

WHAT??? why would ANYONE do that?! that's just cruel and vile!! i hope whoever did that gets a karmic b***hslap hard enough that their grandmother feels it!
Back to top Go down
Kur

Kur

PostSubject: Re: Kitten (the article says "cat", but you can tell it's a kitten) buried alive in concrete...    Kitten (the article says "cat", but you can tell it's a kitten) buried alive in concrete...  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Most humans, not just a rare sadistic few, participate in great cruelty to animals through their purchases of animal products so they can eat their flesh, wear their fur and skins, and use animal tested products. Things that are not even necessary to human survival. Being aware of the vast suffering that animals go through at human hands, for such trifling reasons, is enough to drive one mad. I am proud to be vegan and participate in such sadism as little as possible.

Now if you really want to hate people, watch fur farming videos from China.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Kitten (the article says "cat", but you can tell it's a kitten) buried alive in concrete...    Kitten (the article says "cat", but you can tell it's a kitten) buried alive in concrete...  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:54 pm

I'm not going to even try to deny that many human beings are insanely cruel... to animals, to each other and to the earth itself. Even when it's though ignorance it's willful ignorance.

Poor ignorant fools follow the leader into hell and are as bad as those they follow.

On the other side of the coin humans work ceaselessly for animals, each other and the earth.

For every evil man there is a saintly one. Most people are lazy and do nothing either way. Unfortunately this gives plenty of scope for the evil to proliferate. It's those sad individuals that need to be mobilised and, effectively woken up.

At the end of the day it's only a minority of humans who do these evil things, although it's undeniable that the majority just sit back and let it happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitten (the article says "cat", but you can tell it's a kitten) buried alive in concrete...    Kitten (the article says "cat", but you can tell it's a kitten) buried alive in concrete...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitten (the article says "cat", but you can tell it's a kitten) buried alive in concrete...
Page 1 of 1