HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Animal Nations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

The Animal Nations Empty
PostSubject: The Animal Nations   The Animal Nations EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:15 am

I know that there's been some confusion over how exactly the path of the animal nations merges or is collaborative with the path of the Shadow and Fallen. I've been confused over it too. While doing a reading for an angelic (who may join us when approved) and talking about the "realms" of this world, I've maybe realized what exactly is going on.

Kur, I haven't talked about it in depth, and if you want to talk more in depth about it you may, but as mentioned, about 2 weeks ago I descended into the cage that held you and opened it. Following that, there was a battle in the heavens, in my vision... many of the gods that are free already came to challenge me, including Yahweh Himself. As far as I could tell, many of you that I have known came to defend and protect me (thank you), and when Yahweh appeared, and I went to confront him, (and he was getting the upper hand on me, and I yelled out for help), Melari came to assist me. Thank you, again.

I suppose that sparked a "coming out" of sorts. Following the vision I was extremely tired and extremely hungry. I had just woken up but I went back to sleep immediately for another 8 or so hours. When I woke up I knew that "some things had changed."

In regards to the animal nations, some thing has definitely changed between us, perhaps in the past week or so. Whereas I used to frighten wild and feral creatures, now they are coming to me, even when I am frightened of them. There are tons of feral housecats here, that have always run from me. I've been approached now by several of them, coming to me for affection, one that seemed to want to accompany me or part of my destination (which was so opposite from the experiences that I have had that I was very much in shock). I've been followed by a rooster o_o... which was also very unusual.

In particular, we have honu, or sea turtles that are protected under law against being actively touched or messed with, that come to the beaches and pools. the time before last that I saw one, I kept my distance. But yesterday I had an encounter with one... I felt him call me, and I turned around from where I was sitting and saw him swimming in his shallow pool. Some people were chasing after him to get their children to pet him (which is against the law). I went and sat in the pool with him, my legs in the water. He swam over to me once, then twice, then three times, brushing his fins against my legs. And when he did, I got very strong messages from him. I heard him say "Now is the time. The animal nations are ready. We will rise up. We will not be silent anymore. We will take our place. Now is the time." And then after the third time he did that, he swam away. I think the energy between us must have been powerful, because after the second time that he brushed against my legs, the people chasing him suddenly shifted and decided to get out of the pool, almost all at once.

In doing the reading, I described the different "realms" that are out of balance that must be realigned. And in talking about this over the past few days, I think I understand that the realms are for the most part Four. This world (which is dominated by humans/the human world), the angelic (shadow) realm, the faery realm, and finally the animal nations' realm. The message of the honu was one to share with all of us that are rising up and joining together. He was very large and very wise, and his words carried a lot of depth. I left that pool feeling relaxed, calm, and "shimmering." Considerably more fae than usual. So, when there is talk of "the four races," my guess is that they are human, shadow, animal and fae. That we all need to join together to realign the realms. And that this will also free all of us from the bonds of the Corruption that has taken hold of this planet for many ages.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

The Animal Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Nations   The Animal Nations EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:04 am

Ash I love you

As you become attuned to the whole they in turn respond to you all asking for attention. Some good and some bad or indifferent either way. Basically they are drawn to you like bugs to a light they see you in a different wave length.

Those that are indifferent and what is called bad are there for your energy so be careful and use discernment and restraint when needed in every respect.

This can be used either to your benefit or theirs so also white light yourself in any case and wish for a mutual experience between you and the new vibrations that are coming your way.

Remember I and the others are there to protect you so don't be afraid to call upon our spirit to help and guide you through this new and exciting time of your life.

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

The Animal Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Nations   The Animal Nations EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:15 am

Thank you Ousa!!! That was much needed advice.

I'll continue to count on you in the future I love you
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

The Animal Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Nations   The Animal Nations EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:43 pm

I've been waiting for "the right time" to mention this, but I don't think there is a "right time" coming. It's just one of those things that has to be delved into... Anyway, one thing that I didn't mention was that the battle wasn't decided with aggression... After Melari came I switched my tactic and decided to "take my own advice," so ... instead of striking at him, I embraced him. And when that seemed to "work" but he pushed me away, the next time I kissed him. I think I felt a great deal of sadness, rage, loneliness and frustration melt away inside of him. That was when he retreated. Since then, I wonder if ultimately I'm supposed to try to join or "re"join with him. *shrugs*...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ashtart

Ashtart

The Animal Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Nations   The Animal Nations EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Probably around 4pm HST. Yahweh indeed
Back to top Go down
Madhavi

Madhavi

The Animal Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Nations   The Animal Nations EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Go Ash!
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

The Animal Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Nations   The Animal Nations EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:53 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Animal Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Nations   The Animal Nations Empty

Back to top Go down

The Animal Nations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Otherkin :: Therian Kin-
Jump to: