HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New

Go down 
+6
Azaz'el
Capsha
Razi'el
Meti'ne
Ashtart
Uzziel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Uzziel

Uzziel

New Empty
PostSubject: New   New EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:33 am

Hello everyone, I am new here and would like to introduce myself. I have discovered that I originated as a angel named Uzziel or something very close to it. My history and memories I doht fully know how to reach, I have gotten a few images but nothing more and am curious if someone could help me to discover more.

Uzziel
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:57 am

Welcome Uzziel,

The best advice that I can give you, the same thing that I did that helped me, is to share everything and anything you see or wonder about as often as possible. In this case, I would suggest posting the images that you have seen. It is unlikely (to be honest) that anything will happen immediately. But keep at it - ask questions about little things that you wonder, start conversations with us to find out how we have experienced the same things that you have experienced. Reach out reach out reach out and be patient in the reaching.

As with many things, the best things take time and patience and work. Good luck and nice to welcome you to the forum

Ash
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Hello, Uzziel. I'm Melari, a Keeper of the Multiversal Balance, or a Keeper for short. I'm this planet's Deathkeeper. It's a pleasure to meet you. =)

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure I speak for us all when I say that we hope you enjoy your stay here and that you manage to learn something, whether it be about yourself, or about how the pieces of yourself connect with those of others. =)

Someone should be here with your complimentary chocolate soon. ;P

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Hello there, Uzziel!

your name sounds familiar, like i should know it, but i don't quite remember anything yet!

welcome to the forum, as Ash said, we're very open, so please feel free to post whatever you feel like, as long as it's generally safe or acceptable. if you have any questions or issues, feel free to PM myself, Ash or either of our awesome Admins! ^_^

all in all, i hope you have a wonderful time here, and i wish you the best of luck!

~Raz
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Welcome to the forum!

My name is Capsha, but as an angel I was known as Haniel. I'm the host of this body. Your name sounds familiar.

Enjoy your stay here Smile

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Greetings and Welcome to the forum Uzziel,

I hope you enjoy your time here in the forum. I hope you feel free to post in any of the threads or start new threads yourself. If you have any problems please give a shout out to any of the Staff members and we'll do our best to resolve the issues as quickly as possible.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ousa

Ousa

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:53 pm

The complimentary offer of New 1681451949 that you heard so much about! lol!
A fond welcome to the forum I love you

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:34 pm

I'll try again. It's very strange that I posted two posts at different times, on this thread to wish you welcome and neither of them appeared. I've been feeling invisible and hope that the veil has finally risen and I can say welcome and share the traditional chocolate

New 1681451949
Back to top Go down
Uzziel

Uzziel

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:26 am

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I have been dealing with well stepping out of my shell and trying to function in the positive (bad upbringing in this life with my ex-father) and wasn't able to thank you all. I hope to be able to dig into my memories of my angelic life and release myself from behind the wall I keep myself in. So thanks again.

Uzziel
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Welcome, Uzziel!

I have to say that your name does seem familiar somehow, but I can't place it.
I hope this forum can be a place for you to feel safe and discover yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:21 am

Welcome Uzziel Smile

Hey what's up with all the chocolate bars???? LOL New 1681451949 I love chocolate....

Gabe
Back to top Go down
Uzziel

Uzziel

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Something else I remember about myself is that I had golden blonde hair which curled in a bit and I kept it usually at the length of just below my ears even though it was longer sometimes. I also had greenish-brown eyes.

Something else I do know is that I still feel bonds to two females, one angel and one human. I have truthfully never been able to be in another relationship in the present because I am already bonded. The angel female I do not know the name of yet but I do get a image of her from time to time and I don't know if it is her human form in this life or if it was her form when she was an angel, but what I do see of her is that she is short in stature with long blonde hair and possibly blue eyes who has a very bubbily and charasmatic personality. The human female had long brown hair that was straighter then the angel female but she had the most beautiful eyes.

All I know is that something happened in heaven that made me withdraw from the people around me including this female and I eventually decided to descend to earth to "step away from it all for a while" at least that is what I told myself when I did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New Empty

Back to top Go down

New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: