HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A dream of the Four Portals to Eden...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

A dream of the Four Portals to Eden... Empty
PostSubject: A dream of the Four Portals to Eden...   A dream of the Four Portals to Eden... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:08 pm

I had this really, REALLY weird dream last night. I don't remember the whole thing, and there are parts that I do remember that are irrelevant, so I'll mention the important portion...

I was walking outside in what appeared to be a very old and ill cared for fenced-in yard with some sort of small pond with dark water beyond the fence. A young boy—maybe ten years old or so—dressed in blue overalls and a red plaid shirt, and who had short red hair came up to me, asking if I could help him with something. I obliged, having a feeling that doing so would benefit me somehow, and—taking out an x-acto knife with a slightly larger than normal curved blade—I followed him to a small flight of concrete stairs with a platform at the top. I cut open something—it looked like a large bag of gardening soil—and the boy started to dig into it. I asked him what he was doing, and he replied that he was digging a portal into Hell.

I then asked him if I could get to Eden from the portal—I somehow knew in the very back of my mind that there were four other portals within that "bag of gardening soil" and that they each represented one of the four elements and were the four portals to Eden—and he said "you can only get through if you're good." Then I said, "Well, I AM a Keeper." but he seemed to ignore the statement, and then said "wait a minute; I'm going deeper."

Then he crawled deeper into the portal to Hell that he was "digging", and I didn't see him again from that point forward. That was my chance to enter the portals to Eden... but I hesitated... I'm not entirely sure why I was scared, but I think it was because I was scared I would end up in the portal to Hell instead...

In any case, I hesitated for too long, and I was teleported to be standing on the ground in front of my dead grandmother who was sitting cross-legged on a large stump with a large book in her lap (I think it's definitely  worth noting that today is the seventh anniversary of her death, and she tends to appear in my dreams around the time of her anniversary).

I asked her if those really WERE the four portals to Eden, to which she replied that they were. I became stricken with shock and sadness and lamented that I didn't go through the portals in time. So then I asked her if the portals could be opened again, and she replied that they couldn't; again, I cursed and lamented for hesitating and not going through the portals. Something in my head said that if I didn't go through the portals, maybe it was because it wasn't time for me to return to Eden yet. But regardless of that, I asked—begged—my grandmother if there was any other possible way to return to Eden other than the portals, and I remember saying "please..." in such a desperate way...

She began to speak again, about to tell me of another way to return, and she flipped to some page in the book in her lap, and then her form turned into light and then dissipated.

When I woke up later on, I not only felt like someone beat me up while I was sleeping—for some very, very odd reason—but I remembered that portion of the dream soon after I woke up, and I was sad...

I had, and STILL have, this unusual feeling that if I HAD gone through the portals in my dream, I would be in Eden right now instead of Earth...

However... Knowing that there is another way to return, even if it won't be revealed to me yet... it gives me some form of hope...

Anyone know what this could mean? ... And... Is it actually possible to enter a portal in a dream that will actually take the soul to another realm...?

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: A dream of the Four Portals to Eden...   A dream of the Four Portals to Eden... EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:49 pm

I'm not sure what it means at all but it might help to understand what or where you believe Eden is and to be?

The general consensus is that Eden was the place where we all gathered (or close by) just before the Fall back in the First Times. If that is the case, there is no way back to Eden in this physical form because that would mean travelling 'back' in time to an existence that we've already had. It's possible to travel to the lands on this planet that used t be Eden, but that is now, in this time, not then.4

Or does Eden mean Home to you? The place we all came from before the Fall and our work in this Universe?

Az

http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: A dream of the Four Portals to Eden...   A dream of the Four Portals to Eden... EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:43 pm

First off, I'd like to correct myself and say that I meant to say that that day was her 7 MONTH anniversary and that she tends to appear around that day of the month she died (the 28th); not her 7 YEAR anniversary. Sorry! ^^"

In any case, Az, Eden to me... was and is both.

For me, there was/is the Eden that I call Home, and then there was the physical location called Eden where we gathered or were at least in the same general area.

If the physical location was known as a city, then I would have to say that I remember I and the other Keepers generally living in the beautiful forests, the wilderness surrounding Eden. I don't remember what the city itself looks like, but I do remember that the other Keepers and I would occasionally venture into the city or nearby villages for either business-type reasons, or just to be around others aside from just ourselves.

I could be remembering incorrectly, but like I said, the way I remember Eden's "layout", if you will, is that there was the city, which was central, then there were some surrounding villages on the near outskirts, and then there was there was this ENORMOUS, beautiful, awestriking forest with a few treeless patches and grassy fields interspersed throughout that surrounded the whole thing... It seemed to go on into forever... At least that's what I remember.

I may not be able to "go back" to the Eden that once was on Earth, but I'm hoping that maybe I'll be able to return Home someday.

I'd gladly stay here on Earth though if these ugly cities and terrible other manmade things that are taking from the planet were gone and humans learned to live without them again... But so much has already been taken from the planet... *sighs* It's just hard to tell if there's even still a chance that it could happen, or if it's too late for that...

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dream of the Four Portals to Eden...   A dream of the Four Portals to Eden... Empty

Back to top Go down

A dream of the Four Portals to Eden...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Dreams & Portents-
Jump to: