HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to the site

Go down 
+3
Ashtart
Ousa
TheLostOne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLostOne

New to the site Empty
PostSubject: New to the site   New to the site EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:50 am

Hi, I'm new to the site; I found it because I was looking for answers. People always say it's hormones for thinking you're different from others, and they have their "vampire" stages, but I don't think I'm that, and I know it's not my hormones...

I always have the weirdest deja vu moments, I recognize random people whom I've never met, I will freeze and become unresponsive for ten minutes without knowing it (My friends would say I died) amd during that time, I would see darkness, my vision yellowed, running through something. I have really random weird thoughts that I'd wonder where on Earth they came from (nothing really bad) And I have really odd dreams... I often see weird figures in shadows, and ALWAYS feel something with me at all times; paranormal I guess you could say. There's always an animal, but I feel a sucking darkness sometimes... It's really hard to express how these things feel, but there's something so different.... I was with my church group and they'd said something about Nephilims, and I almost fell. I didn't even know what it was yet, and I had to hide my reaction... I didn't know why, and still really don't.. But they'd talked about what it was briefly, and something just felt REALLY weird, like something was trying to explode in me... study

There is A LOT more, but now that I've put myself on the spot, I can't really remember everything.. But am I in the right place? confused
Back to top Go down
TheLostOne

New to the site Empty
PostSubject: Also   New to the site EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:57 am

I should also point out, that I looked into it a bit, and in a way, somehow it feels... I feel something with it, but I don't make others fall down.

I've tried figuring out what was so different from me, and I even wondered if I was meant to be the Messiah, but I knew I couldn't be. Especially because I'm a female.

But I'm one of those people you RARELY ever ever find. Ever. I'm loyal, fun, chaste, etc. I'm not bragging, but it's what I hear a lot. I grew up being super super boyish, so I'm still getting used to the compliments, but this feels so weird.

The Bible said the Nephilims were pretty much bullies, and it was violent, but the daughters were fair, etc.. I'm wondering if I was a daughter... I just hope I don't sound insane...
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

New to the site Empty
PostSubject: New to the site   New to the site EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:01 pm

I'm not a doctor or at least so not in this lifetime but have you ever been diagnosed for petite mal seizures?

I further believe that the other insights are a side effect produced by the moment. That doesn't invalidate their spiritual meanings to yourself!

By the way "Welcome to the Forum!" lol!

Have some New to the site 1681451949 and stay awhile! lol!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

New to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site   New to the site EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:52 am

Hi TheLostOne, I couldn't quite find how your topic related to _el's so if you don't mind I made your posts into this one in the Introduction section.

Keep following your feelings and write down everything. If you're going through a period when you're feeling lots of different things everyday... well I think that's pretty normal. Just make a record of everything that you're thinking or feeling and don't worry too much for now about what it all means.

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

New to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site   New to the site EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Welcome to the forum, TheLostOne! My name is Fibreya and I share this body with a whole host of other types of beings but I'm probably the one who you'll see pretty often.

Ocht, I wouldn't really use the Bible as a credible source of anything really. I'm Celtic but we have a Christian member in our system and her ideas and philosphies on things are odd. The idea that you thought of yourself as the Messiah seems off to me. I say, use it as a light reference, but use your own knowledge as well as other people's. I'm a Nephilim because my father was an angel but he wasn't fallen when he met my mother. Result was me! lol!

Ousa was right to mention about petit mal seizures. We sometimes have them and they're not very nice. Best to get yourself checked out.

~Fibreya
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

New to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site   New to the site EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum TheLostOne,

I hope you enjoy your time here with us and I hope you soon come to realise that you probably are in the right place. This forum is a safe on-line home to all Shadow, Kin and Humans.

If you have any problems as you read, post and reply, just give a shout out to any of the Staff members and we'll do our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

You will see that there is a members section..... this is a section hidden from Guests/Non Members and anything that is more personal or controversial should be posted there.

Welcome!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ari'el
Ari'el

New to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site   New to the site EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Welcome to the forum, TheLastOne!

I can relate to some of your experiences. Mainly the feelings of deja vu and recognizing strangers. When it comes to the recognition of strangers, it often seems to be a mutual feeling.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

New to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site   New to the site EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:19 am

Hi Lostone,

The female Nephilim were a little different from the males...I was honored to care for one after one of my fallen brothers asked me to take care of his child....long, long story....

but welcome and hope you find the answers you are looking for

Gabe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site   New to the site Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the site
Page 1 of 1