HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I loved a God

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Capsha

Capsha

I loved a God Empty
PostSubject: I loved a God   I loved a God EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Some of you might know that I left Home to be with my soulmate, Raziel, who was a God. His name isn't Raziel but that's what name he goes by in the otherkin community.

I remember always seeing myself as Haniel the journalist, I'd be sent places to scribe and report and find out things about other societies and dieties. However, I now know that I was some sort of diplomat. I was sent to Raziel's world with Raguel and three soldiers. When we were being presented to Raziel he wouldn't stop staring at me and he asked to speak with me alone.

Fast forward a bit...

I was standing in front of the Council asking to leave. Michael was firing questions at me and was incredibly reluctant to accept my answers. I asked for their forgiveness and said "my friends, I do not neglect my service to Father or to my fellow angels, but my heart and duty belong somewhere else... and my soul belongs to someone else. I will carry on my duty from where I am going. Thank you for all you have done for me over these past years."

Another angel who I don't remember stood up and began to get angry, saying how I was betraying the Council, Father and my race by doing this because I'd be serving another God. He also said "we punished others for mingling with different species, you should be no different. Do you intend to breed with this thing?" and Michael stopped him speaking.

I stood up as tall as I could and said "a child already grows within me."

It's very vague, but that's why I left.

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

I loved a God Empty
PostSubject: Re: I loved a God   I loved a God EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:08 pm

A short description of a memory that I'm more than sure is very deep, meaningful, and powerful, and I'm also sure it's something that's practically been engraved into your very heart and soul... Memories of love most always seem to be as thus... And they also tend to be among the most beautiful memories... Thanks for sharing, Cap. =)

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

I loved a God Empty
PostSubject: Re: I loved a God   I loved a God EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Melari wrote:
A short description of a memory that I'm more than sure is very deep, meaningful, and powerful, and I'm also sure it's something that's practically been engraved into your very heart and soul... Memories of love most always seem to be as thus... And they also tend to be among the most beautiful memories... Thanks for sharing, Cap. =)

~Melari

I forgot to add this; sorry. And I can't edit the post. ^^"

In any case, your memory actually reminds me somewhat of how Shuzari and I fell in love... For us, it was literally love at first sight... Is that how it was for you and your soulmate? It sounds that way, but I don't want to assume regardless. ^^"

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

I loved a God Empty
PostSubject: Re: I loved a God   I loved a God EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:29 pm

It was a bit of love at first sight. More like love at first, I dunno, creation? Razz

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

I loved a God Empty
PostSubject: Re: I loved a God   I loved a God EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:49 pm

... *sighs nostalgically*

Kind of the same thing here, really... or at least something similar. When Shuzari was created long ago (VERY long ago, obviously), I and the other Keepers who had been created aleready had watched his "birth". After his creation was complete, we had just... looked into each others eyes, and... it all pretty much just fell into place; the fascination and attraction was instant~<3

I'm sorry, I really should be making my own thread for this, and I will later with the more complete story, but I just wanted to share since it seems we have that love-at-first-sight thing in common. ^^"

It's funny how the concept of "love at first sight" sounds cliche and impossible, but it isn't... It's happened~

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

I loved a God Empty
PostSubject: Re: I loved a God   I loved a God EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Hehe, I really don't mind Smile I like hearing other peoples stories, even if it is on my thread!

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

I loved a God Empty
PostSubject: Re: I loved a God   I loved a God EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Capsha wrote:
Some of you might know that I left Home to be with my soulmate, Raziel, who was a God. His name isn't Raziel but that's what name he goes by in the otherkin community.

I remember always seeing myself as Haniel the journalist, I'd be sent places to scribe and report and find out things about other societies and dieties. However, I now know that I was some sort of diplomat. I was sent to Raziel's world with Raguel and three soldiers. When we were being presented to Raziel he wouldn't stop staring at me and he asked to speak with me alone.

Fast forward a bit...

I was standing in front of the Council asking to leave. Michael was firing questions at me and was incredibly reluctant to accept my answers. I asked for their forgiveness and said "my friends, I do not neglect my service to Father or to my fellow angels, but my heart and duty belong somewhere else... and my soul belongs to someone else. I will carry on my duty from where I am going. Thank you for all you have done for me over these past years."

Another angel who I don't remember stood up and began to get angry, saying how I was betraying the Council, Father and my race by doing this because I'd be serving another God. He also said "we punished others for mingling with different species, you should be no different. Do you intend to breed with this thing?" and Michael stopped him speaking.

I stood up as tall as I could and said "a child already grows within me."

It's very vague, but that's why I left.

~Capsha
I get a strange feeling from this. Sort of like "Yeah, I remember that!" but I don't know. I've never felt this way before. scratch 
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

I loved a God Empty
PostSubject: Re: I loved a God   I loved a God EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Maybe you were at that council meeting, Feirce?
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

I loved a God Empty
PostSubject: Re: I loved a God   I loved a God EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Ari'el wrote:
Maybe you were at that council meeting, Feirce?
That's what it felt like! bounce  (Wow I really like to abuse these emoticons, don't I?  Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

I loved a God Empty
PostSubject: Re: I loved a God   I loved a God EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:09 pm

I think I was at that council meeting too, though I don't remember it very well, for two reasons:
1. I was a member of the Council, so why wouldn't I be there?
2. I'm starting to remember some emotions of anger and reluctance at the idea of Haniel leaving.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

I loved a God Empty
PostSubject: Re: I loved a God   I loved a God EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Ari'el wrote:
I think I was at that council meeting too, though I don't remember it very well, for two reasons:
1. I was a member of the Council, so why wouldn't I be there?
2. I'm starting to remember some emotions of anger and reluctance at the idea of Haniel leaving.

"He also said 'we punished others for mingling with different species, you should be no different. Do you intend to breed with this thing?' and Michael stopped him speaking."

This part felt especially familiar to me.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

I loved a God Empty
PostSubject: Re: I loved a God   I loved a God EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:52 pm

It does to me too. And a also a feeling of being betrayed. :-/
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

I loved a God Empty
PostSubject: Re: I loved a God   I loved a God EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:23 pm