HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi there..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kinesia

PostSubject: Hi there..    Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:09 am

For a while, I've been lurking this forum... curious, and some what nervous to speak. I'm sure many of you here have run into me at other forums in the past, or even have spoken to me one on one in various occasions. But I'm not really here to say "Hey, remember me?" I am more interested in reconnecting with those who may share my experiences and even kin "type", if even such a thing.

I will attempt to make this as clear as possible, even though retelling my "story" can be a bit hard to do. I don't normally talk about my "otherkin" stuff, possibly in fear of rejection... and some of it is within the realm that even makes my own brain explode, especially in recent years. But I digress...

For years I felt close to Sidhe and Faery, as well as Angelics. Having many experiences where they seemed like family, or even working astrally with them. A great several year inner-world saga of angelic, sidhe, celestial and nefilim topics run rampant within me, and to my surprise, with others I spoke to personally.

Forgive me if this doesn't seem very coherent.

*breathes*

Jumping ahead. Over the last year, I've delved into myself to just attempt to "remember", to try to understand why I'm like this. Why I learned how to lucid dream and project so young, by myself. Why these feelings. A lot of pain dragged up on "past life memories" and a lot of doubt on the way... I'm to the point where I have "found" what I believe to be either an original name or something relating to me. Ana, Anata, Anael and others have been used. Not sure if anyone would know much about that. I haven't really tried to investigate it much more than the fact that apparently "They" call me that, and it "Feels" correct... any insight would be awesome, though.

Recently, I went through some of my old private messages where I spoke to a girl on another forum who mentioned this forum. Reading the messages reminded me that all this stuff wasn't imaginary. That other people are going through the same stuff, and maybe I should attempt to reconnect with "brothers and sisters" of the past, the ones that made it to this state of being. This is suppose as good as a time as ever to post in this forum... better late than never...

Currently, the "safe" label for me is Celestial... even though it is a human word, it works to include everything. Mainly because it is so broad. Sidhe, Nefilim, Angel, Starseed. It feels safer for me to say "Celestial origin" than to say I'm a godlike fairy, or a fallen angel, or an alien. Even though, as time goes on, I'm more okay with saying "Alien" to be humorous. I've delved more into Starseed research and have grown a lot spiritually because of it.

Like I said, some of you may know my "deal", but I'm going to be pretty quiet of somethings. I would be happy to speak about any questions through private messages, and actually would encourage it. Perhaps we can all learn more about ourselves.

Again, hello Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Hi there..    Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:16 am

Welcome to the forum Kinesia!

It's a pleasure to meet you though we may have crossed paths elsewhere before.

In reading your post, I understand that you have a lot of reluctance and hesitancy about opening up. We don't force anyone to post but we do love reading new members' posts of course. Any sensitive information can be posted to the "Members' Only" section of the forum where it is accessible only to registered members.

We have a few rules here, but the most important one is mutual respect - it is a safe space for exploring and sharing.

Many welcomes, and here is some chocolate

(In considering your mention about communicating in PMs, I suppose it might help to know what sorts of issues or questions you are wanting to discuss?)

Ash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Hi there..    Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 am

Welcome to the forum. I think I might recognize you.

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi there..    Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately (in a way) all this is real, as real can be.

I hope you find the security to explore yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Hi there..    Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Welcome, Kinesia!

i hope you find this site as welcoming as i have over the years, it's a wonderful place to hang out and chat, talk about what's ailing you or else some kind of spiritual work that's rather hard to broach in real life conversation.

as for you memories, i can't rightly say i know what that is, though i'm sure someone here will be able to help you!

and of course, the welcome chocolate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi there..    Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum Kinesia

I hope you enjoy your time here in our on-line home and feel a part of our community regardless of how much you feel you want to openly interact with other members or how long you may want to just sit back and remember and observe for a while.

Whilst there is absolutely no problem in chatting about much to other members via pm, it's also always important to remember that it's only through sharing that we can all learn, all remember and all grow. Respect and patience are vital parts and rules of this forum, so all members are encouraged to be as open as they feel they want to be, but it's important to remember that what takes place in private messages cannot be moderated or watched over for negativity or at worst abuse. So, long conversations via pm are at the risk of members themselves and the Staff have no way to intervene should any problems arise unless all copies of the pm's are passed to us.

Look around, read, post, share or just observe, but be welcome.

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there..    

Back to top Go down

Hi there..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: