HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Anakim?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kinesia

PostSubject: Anakim?    Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:47 am

Feeling more than a tug (physical reaction apparently) to learn more about this. Does anyone know from experience who/what the Anakim were?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uzziel

PostSubject: Re: Anakim?    Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:22 pm

The name did sound familiar to me so I looked it up. The Anakim were the children of the Nephilim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinesia

PostSubject: Re: Anakim?    Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Uzziel wrote:
The name did sound familiar to me so I looked it up. The Anakim were the children of the Nephilim.

Yes, any specifics you know about them? The nephilim had many offspring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Anakim?    Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Have you tried googling them or searching them online? You'd be surprised what a search engine can throw up at you. I've never heard of the term before so unfortunately I can't help you out much.

~Cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anakim?    Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:45 pm

I believe the children of the Nephylim were those who later came to be known as vampires. Not the way they have been fictionalised but humans whose energy is too big for their human forms and who have to take in energy from elsewhere... the living life force from blood, storms, trees, plants, the sea etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinesia

PostSubject: Re: Anakim?    Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
I believe the children of the Nephylim were those who later came to be known as vampires. Not the way they have been fictionalised but humans whose energy is too big for their human forms and who have to take in energy from elsewhere... the living life force from blood, storms, trees, plants, the sea etc.

This is interesting. I have heard of the connection/link between the two before. I don't know if I necessarily believe it, though as I'm more experienced on physical vampirism than energetic. That could change over time though...

Yes, I have Google'd this.

My point in asking was to see if there were any Fallen or Angelic or even other Celestials that would have had any experience in Nephilim and their offspring via past memories, or even working with the like spiritually in current. I like to read the different sides to things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Anakim?    Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:12 am

Fibreya is Nephilim. That's someone to consider chatting to.

~Ryvena
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anakim?    Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Anakim was a derogatory name used to describe not only the children of the Nephilim but in some instances also the Nephilim themselves.

You might have to be more specific regarding what information you're wanting Kinesia, as many of the Fallen here will have experience of the Anakim, in both meanings of the word. I had on many occasions, especially working alongside Kasda'el and Penemu'el.

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anakim?    

Back to top Go down

Anakim?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: The Fallen - Memories-
Jump to: