HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kharsag and Eden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myth

PostSubject: Kharsag and Eden   Tue May 04, 2010 6:13 pm

I started this thread to gather information about the area known as Kharsag and the city of Eden and how it relates to the Shadow or "Shining Ones". My search led me to this site. I found the reading very interesting, especially the Hierarchy of Kharsag (about 2/3 down the page). Here's the link:

http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/kharsagresearch_6.php

The researcher who's work this was based on is named Christian O'Brien and known as the "Kharsag Epics".

I also found this information very interesting... it's an alternate translation of the creation story from Genesis:

http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/genesis.php

Any thoughts?

Myth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veil

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   Tue May 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Hmm, I'd have to look at this more closely, but for now I am wondering why they are revising a text that was already a duplicate to begin with? I get that they are concerned with mistranslations of the Bible, but reverting to the original text would seem adequate, if one just used the original characters' names. The Bereishit, or the Book of Genesis, is almost completely taken from the flood story of the Babylonians, although the Greeks also had their own version that was very similar.

And let's not forget that Genesis actually includes two versions of the the Creation and The Flood, in the same translation. If you're ever interested in that or Lilith, the two are intimately involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   Thu May 06, 2010 10:32 pm

I have to admit that looking at the hierarchy of Kharsag as listed in that document doesn't sit comfortably with me, it's not fitting into anything I remember or feel.

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   Fri May 07, 2010 12:14 am

Dearest Myth,

It sounds and looks impressive but like Az I don't feel comfortable with some of the validity on the information given, much has happened since then and Magnetic Pole North was different and not taking into consideration of the tectonic plate misplacement during that time, etc., etc, etc. I doubt most of all the over all hierarchy set-up the most!

But a good read and, it does make you think and question for good reason!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myth

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   Fri May 07, 2010 6:40 am

May I ask... what about the hierarchy seems off?

Also, concerning Ragu'el (pronounced Rag-well?). This name has come up in another area I'm looking into and I was wondering if anyone has any memories of him. The book describes him as an archangel. In Enoch he was supposedly described as the overseer of all the angles, ensuring harmonious interactions between them (I haven't had time to verify this yet, but if true he didn't do a good job of it considering what happened). He is supposedly credited with assisting Enoch's ascension and transformation into Metatron. Does that ring any bells?

Anyone have thoughts on the alternate Genesis translation? There seems to be some building of dams in this area. Does that mesh with any memories?

Myth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   Fri May 07, 2010 2:25 pm

The individual seems to have done his research well but it's too blended with Names used by other cultures which I feel he used as a spur of the moment dart board thing, in order to make and put together the names and positions in their so called order!

Imagine if you will that you have over two hundred dedicated solders/angels each with an independent expertise goal of responsibility to truly achieve a specific task. A Good leader delegates his authority and so on. Each had equal field authority where they could and make a battlefield decision without any prior approval from the commander in charge. So a majority were independent of each other fully immersed in what they were working on and not always aware of the others except at monthly meetings!

As for keeping records you would have to have a recorder to maintain records of the day to day routines, such as for accountability and current location and current progress reports. Remember we were not physically the same as we were before. When you enter a new vibrational level from another one you must necessarily adjust accordingly only, in this case if death occurred we would become subject to the reincarnation cycle level which was to be highly avoided at all cost. That's one of the reasons it was so difficult to get the necessary recruits to come on this mission those chosen were truly dedicated and involved totally in their assigned positions. In a sense it was a death wish and we all knew it! We were given a task so called voluntarily to create a being with the ability to take on war attributes for the others at the beginning thus Neanderthal (Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis) which were initially harvested and relocated and replaced with the current Homo Sapiens an upgraded species due for the same disposition but never quite made it due to the group intervention and sanction of the other 200 or so! Thus then came the pissing contest!

Please remember these are only my recollections of the time and there is so much more but one things for sure we were sticking our noses into something that no one else really wanted to do or be held accountable for, kind of a covert operation kind of thing that just wasn't supposed to exist or be there!

Neanderthal

Ouza

p.s. Kharsag was not the only area of operation at the time... there were others!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myth

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   Fri May 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Quote :
We were given a task so called voluntarily to create a being with the ability to take on war attributes for the others at the beginning thus Neanderthal (Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis) which were initially harvested and relocated and replaced with the current Homo Sapiens an upgraded species due for the same disposition but never quite made it due to the group intervention and sanction of the other 200 or so! Thus then came the pissing contest!

I sort of was with you until you got to this paragraph Ouza (at least I understood your meaning). But I can't totally decipher the above. Can you break it down for me into simpler terms without assuming I know what you're talking about? I do know what Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens are btw... but I can't follow your thought process. Are you saying that the 200 were told to create humans (first model Neanderthals, second model Homo Sapiens) but they never quite thrived or lived up to their potential as war weapons because the 200 interfered in their development? And that's why the other Malakhim were upset with the Grigori? Or did I totally misread that bit?

One interesting note... in the hierarchy O'Brien lists Gabriel as governor and then goes on to associate him with female deities... (Ninlil/Ninkharsag = Inanna/Bel'it/Isis = Neith/Mama/Kali/Ka/Coatlicue = Serpent Lady = Queen of Heaven = Earth Mother). As discussed in another thread, some view Gabriel as Gabrielle (female). This is yet another example it seems. Very Happy

I'm still hoping that someone can answer me about Ragu'el and his role in the Fall, too.

Myth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   Fri May 07, 2010 5:42 pm

I knew it wouldn't completely make sense... but the Neanderthal were created as a warrior race to fight in a battle dealing with the luciferian theme. As for our appearance it was simply set out as camouflage to the current natives. You see the earth is much older than thought and there were indeed other species that had come and gone! We technically were a race of beings opposed to fighting but this was a political thing going on with the council of the time over luciferian thought!

As far as sex... does hermaphrodite ring a bell? Genetically we engineered the dominant qualities of hostilities of male over the female for chief reproduction purposes. This is why the battle of words with Gabriel over Henoch, because I felt given the opportunity the female of the species was far more suitable and more adaptable than a male. So you see Shemyaza is truly not Azaz'el for he was what you term Archangel (Top Dog) while shemyaza was the geneticist somewhat kind of like a Doctor McCoy to Captain Kirk situation so to speak! That's why they used the love of Ishtahar as an Achilles heel and I really don't want to get into that right now especially because of Mikael's backstabbing

Also take into consideration Henoch was not transcended to heaven but was the first to be sent to a parallel universe just kiddy corner from us that was to be explored and with pertinent information to be sent back on. Thus no longer universe but multiverses to further explore! But that's a completely whole new can of worms!

Don't get me going too much there, is so much to this it would take me quite a few lifetimes just to touch the surface of it all.

Ouza

This was not the first fall but the second one, with and all together different group of beings!
Also you should remember most of all about Ragu'el since you were and are him although, I use that that term loosely since we were what we wanted to be either male or female!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myth

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   Fri May 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Quote :
Also you should remember most of all about Ragu'el since you were and are him although, I use that that term loosely since we were what we wanted to be either male or female!

Everything else you said was totally overshadowed by this statement. I'm going to need to ask you what you meant by this, Ouza.

Myth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   Fri May 07, 2010 7:09 pm

First before I answer: Why such an interest in Ragu'el?
What and why brings your thoughts and attention to a specific being or angel?

Was is he so enigmatic? You just didn't pull him out of a hat did you... or are you truly bound to know why is he so important to decipher ?

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myth

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   Fri May 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Well, as I said earlier, his name came up as I was doing research. It's a name I haven't heard much and it came up twice, first in my angel book and then in the Kharsag Epic link regarding the hierarchy. Usually when something comes up like this it's important. There's something for me to know or understand about it... so I asked. I've also asked about other angels who have come up in one way or another during my search for knowledge and understanding (Sama'el, Dani'el, Rapha'el, etc...). I was just wondering what others might know/remember of him, as usually I get a much different reply than what I think I'm going to get.

Myth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   Fri May 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Ouza wrote:
I knew it wouldn't completely make sense... but the Neanderthal were created as a warrior race to fight in a battle dealing with the luciferian theme. As for our appearance it was simply set out as camouflage to the current natives. You see the earth is much older than thought and there were indeed other species that had come and gone! We technically were a race of beings opposed to fighting but this was a political thing going on with the council of the time over luciferian thought!

Are you saying that the Neaderthal were created to fight in the first Fall against Lucifer?

Az

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   Sat May 08, 2010 12:16 am

Nope the second one that was occurring elsewhere under the same precepts that Lucifer had been fighting for but the council verbally stated they never would never be involved in such an action ever again so they had to go covert. Kind of like in the movie "Charlie Wilson's war" although that is exactly the experience we had with and during the Korean and Vietnam War and also with current actions in the middle east! We did it in Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Burma-Myanmar. We still have nukes and will always have them even though nuclear submarines aren't counted in the numbers. We still have LP's (Listening Posts) you name the country their there, plus good old outer space!

Also what is your definition of a portal. This computer is a portal. A Door is a portal.
What is a portal? What were you looking for a tuning fork. I'll politely put it as much as I can but you weren't' even involved with the construction of the portals at the time, what exactly do you feel your opening. Are you using the lay lines, which I hate to say are unpredictable-they move. Consciousness in itself is a portal to achieving spirituality!

I can hear the Grrrrrr!!!! from here so I'll stop!
Sorry my brother but, I disagree with you! The old one's are gone!

Ouza

Now if something new has been made since the originals that would be a good possibility but not so probable! And how would we, in fact be privy to that information!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   Sat May 08, 2010 12:30 am

Dearest Myth,

As you say someone or something, past, present or whatever or wherever is pointing you in a direction, I say follow, it through! Just because you feel that it may have been a male and your female has nothing to do with soul or spirit! We are all, on separate paths to the ultimate goal that of revelation and being a kid on the block of a new way of being so to speak, if you catch my drift! You're worth it, don't ever stop looking or asking?

And yes his being at the time was part of the team!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   Sun May 09, 2010 11:07 pm

hehehehe now what makes you think there would be a 'Grrrrr?'

We can't all agree with what is said, and in the end it is just our personal opinion Ouza and we offer it out there for others to look into and find their own answer as to what portals/gateways exist still.

Please remember that your understanding of what any of us were involved with is only your interpretation, truth and memory. Whilst politely diagreeing is acceptable, it would be best not to put forward your views as if they were hard facts. Everyone has different memories and all opinions are valid.

Az

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kharsag and Eden   

Back to top Go down

Kharsag and Eden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1