HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gateways and goddesses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

Gateways and goddesses Empty
PostSubject: Gateways and goddesses   Gateways and goddesses EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:53 am

Have any of ya'll ever read "The Alchemist"? It's a fantastic book, parable kind. There's this boy and he goes in search of his "treasure" and along the way he meets many magical people (magikal) and has many experiences that lead him to find himself. There's this thing in The Alchemist about "seeing omens."

I think I've been "seeing omens." Two days ago on my walk home, I don't remember what I was thinking about... probably about how to meet Azra'el. That's been on my mind constantly.

I remember that when I first was wondering how to meet like 2 years ago, this person, the main message that I got was "wake up," then "become the goddess." I think the "becoming the goddess" part is super important, not just to me meeting him again but to ending this thing. I've written a lot about how it's super scary thinking of it though and it is. I feel like it might make me crazy, or make me forget everything that's important to me now, or make me unrecognizable to myself. It's scary. I think that's the only way that I get to meet him again though.

So two days ago I was walking home and there were "omens"... specifically gates. People's gates and all sorts of gates were open on the walk home. Gates that are always always always closed.

I walked home tonight and again, gates left open. And a frog in my path - which I remember someone's guide telling me in a reading once was a strong healer or spiritual guide. And when I got into my place, the curtains were parted open. ....I don't think I opened them. They look out onto the front where people are always passing by the window. I have little reason to open them because that's a complete lack of privacy. But they were wide open. Dismissing the creepiness, I could easily see that as another "gate" being open.

Is it a sign that "the gates are open"? is it a sign of something else? And how do I stop being afraid and give in to the goddess side? Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and goddesses   Gateways and goddesses EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:57 pm

I feel like I'm kinda going through a similar process, except you're several steps ahead of me. I'm trying to accept and integrate with my true self more. And I am working on opening myself up to the world, sharing myself and my truth. It's difficult, and I have a lot of fear. Anyway, enough about me.

I can understand how submitting to your Goddess side could be very scary. You're afraid you could lose control. I obviously don't know your goddess side as well as you do, so I'm not sure what sort of personality she has. I do know that some goddesses can be extremely chaotic and violent and the idea of becoming something like that could be very frightening. Even if the goddess is all flowers and light, it's still different than how you see yourself now. You'd lose yourself, your ego, how you've come to know yourself in this life to this greater entity. Now, I'm not sure how something like that would *actually* play out, just trying to say that I think I understand how you feel.

As far as the gates... I don't think The Gates are open, yet... or maybe they are just beginning to open. Not sure. I think that the Gates and you surrendering to your Goddess self are not unrelated. Perhaps they are very closely linked for you.

Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Uzziel

Uzziel

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and goddesses   Gateways and goddesses EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:20 pm

If the opening of gates can be related to the viel falling then I think "the gates" are opening and are constantly opening. For this message it might mean tho that the walls-the gates-between you and her are opening and she could be wanting you to merge with her, sort of stepping through the gates that are opening and wanting you to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and goddesses   Gateways and goddesses EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:51 am

Hey Ash,

I have had several "omens" and "messages" come my way in spurts as well, here is a dream I had about a month ago - I emailed it to a friend, it's a little vague but it made sense to me...but I do understand your aprehension of finally becoming or uniting with your "true self"...all of us had a lot of power back then and to yeild that kind of power again after so very long can be a bit daunting, and in a way I feel we may a bit more powerful than before because of what we will have to face in the near future

my dream....

I was visited by the Egyptian God Anubis today in a dream - (took a little nap this afternoon and woke up feeling like I had been drugged..wasn't a very pleasant feeling)

The dream began with me standing on a bridge overlooking a lake, the lake was a very dark blue - in fact the entire atmosphere was dark but considering he is a God of the Underworld it makes sense

I felt a presence then Anubis appeared before me - he was an impressive looking individual to say the least - he was quite tall and was wearing a dark hooded cloak, and in his right hand he held his spear -

At first all I could do was stare and the only thing I could manage to say was "What do you want" lol but he was patient and ignored my sarcasm - although it did feel like I was meeting an old friend again after many long years...

He smiled and began to speak - he told me of my coming death, what was "beyond the veil" and something to do with a certain "portal", he then told me "to carry on and to shine my Light".... I understand all that was said and I shall do as he suggested - I will carry on and continue to shine my Light..

Shine on
Gabe

Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and goddesses   Gateways and goddesses EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:10 am

I... also dreamt of something yesterday—during the morning/afternoon, actually. It was brief and I can't remember much of it, but it was very interesting; reminded me a bit of the dream I had of the boy with the Satanic bible.

I was in front of this wall or something or an old building with no way to enter. It was a tall wall though; looked like it was made of bricks, I think. Anyway, someone else was there, but I can't remember who it might've been if I even knew. All I know is that the being was male. They told me to go in. I told him that there was nothing there.

Then he said to "break the illusion"...

So I used that special word in the Keepers' language that I used in the Satanic-bible dream; I said "Shaarii" and snapped my fingers. The illusion dissolved before my very eyes, and I suddenly saw an ENORMOUS castle-looking structure with a ton of arches and entrances atop a flight of stairs... Then I saw other beings—that I VERY strongly believe to have been angels walking in and out of the structure... And then the dream ended.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe I'm meant to play a role in destroying illusions or something... I've already had two dreams total that involve me breaking an illusion in my true form.

All I really know... is that whatever's coming, is coming soon and is coming fast... It certainly feels that way...

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Uzziel

Uzziel

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and goddesses   Gateways and goddesses EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:18 am

I definitely agree with you on the saying that it feels like whatever is coming is coming fast.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and goddesses   Gateways and goddesses EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Well, today I get to go do my event in Kealakekua and reveal to a bunch of people - known and unknown - that I'm a goddess avatar. I've been revealing this to people one-on-one for the past few months. Happily (and shockingly) almost all took it with a grin and a nod, like "Duh." .... I think 2 people actually said something to that effect. One friend said "Well... *I* could have told you THAT. There's just... something about you!" Another said, "Oh, that makes so much sense!" o_o it's been surprising to me to hear "normal" people's reactions... and again their readiness to hear and know all that we hear and know. So I'm going to do this event in Kealakekua, at this place called "New Thought Center" and I'll be talking about the Gates, and the War and about "non-human humans" such as myself. And it feels to me as if everything is supporting me in this, like it's very huge and important for reasons that I can't see.

Gabri'el, you hit a nail when you said that perhaps we're more powerful now than we were then, and moving into that power again is terrifying. Even though I do believe humans to be holy and divine in themselves, if cut off from their power from neglect, I ... I can't imagine becoming that again. It's so disturbingly intimidating. But... everything just keeps moving me forward. I passed the "point of no return" some time ago, not sure where, but it happened... and everything from here on out is sort of out of my control. In fact, the one piece of advice I keep hearing is "let go of the control you have on your life." Also, "Look at your life differently." It's hard to get out of the mindset that got me here, to this point. To discard it and totally just grab onto something new.

Uzziel wrote:
If the opening of gates can be related to the viel falling then I think "the gates" are opening and are constantly opening. For this message it might mean tho that the walls-the gates-between you and her are opening and she could be wanting you to merge with her, sort of stepping through the gates that are opening and wanting you to do the same.

Agreed.... I feel that this is very close to what I am being told through these omens to do.... very close.

Those are some powerful dreams, ya'll.

Ari'el, thanks for your understanding. Having people that relate is one of the most important things, I think... it helps me find the courage to move forward and not falter on my steps. I think that my self is not chaotic and is truly "flowers" and light... but even so her mind is so alien to mine... being beautiful does not make me desire her
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and goddesses   Gateways and goddesses EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:56 pm

I've been dragged down A LOT in my job recently. I'm so tired I'm sleeping all the time when I'm not working and it's dragging me down emotionally and spiritually as well

I feel that I'm 'blind' at the moment.

Also the book I've written, based on the fallen and Otherkin has been stalled time after time. It was due out in October but now it's looking like the end of the year. It's fiction but I think it will tug some strings out there.

All in all I feel like I'm being 'held back' or 'kept down'. I'm not really sure what's going on and I'm trying hard to fight back. Meh

Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and goddesses   Gateways and goddesses EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Ash! Good luck with your thing today! I'm really surprised how well people are taking the info that you're giving them. It's actually pretty hard to believe. But I think you're right.. this is big, and it is important, and the forces that be, or whatever are supporting you and pushing you along this path (probably whether you like it or not XD ).
Let us know how it goes!

I feel like I have a similar force driving me... My boyfriend and I were thinking about moving to Florida for a while, and I really wanted to do some sort of work that benefited the environment, or get involved in some really interesting research on dolphin language and behavior. I figured that if we could figure out how to communicate with another intelligent species on the planet, that it could change the world. Anyway, my boyfriend and I couldn't find any sort of jobs there, we were getting blocked at every turn. Instead, we ended up moving back home to upstate New York. We both have family here. Everything just happened so incredibly smoothly with the transition. I've only been here a few months and I've already met so many interesting people. People and events here have helped me to confront and begin to fix some issues I had that were holding me back. I've become more confident in myself and my abilities. I haven't found a 'real' job yet, and I'm starting to think this is because I should be 'forging my own path' so to speak. I have found a few odd jobs, mostly creative things like photography and some tarot card readings here and there. Nothing that can pay the rent though... However, I have been told (and received some signs) about this online tarot site where I could work for pretty decent pay. Just need to register and pass a test... (there's that fear and uncertainty again). I also want to get more serious about my art, and want to share my spiritual experiences through this medium. I also feel like I want to write, fiction or otherwise, and infuse it with spiritual truths, and stories about us. I feel like I should step out of my shell, and make myself known.. put my truth out there. I have a lot of work to do still, and I admit I've been stalling... but the Universe is pushing me ahead. I honestly think that part of the reason why I'm not finding a job now is that if I did get a job that could pay the rent, I would have much less of a drive to make my own projects successful.
Basically, in Tennessee, I felt like the energy was stagnant. Going to Florida was just completely blocked for me. But the path to New York and what has been happening here so far is like a rushing river.

Ish, I don't know why things are blocking you and holding you back. I'd like to say 'quit your job!' but I know things aren't that simple. Good luck. I hope things start moving for you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and goddesses   Gateways and goddesses EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:38 am

So, Ash, how did the event go? XD
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and goddesses   Gateways and goddesses EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:15 am

Ish, good luck with things Sad I recommended citrine crystals to my dad to keep away the little boogies, maybe that would help?

Ari'el thanks for asking! It had pretty much no turnout... but we brought some people out with us for the event so it did go well. I'm pleased that it was at least a chance to get our feet wet, created some momentum and energy behind opening up - one of the guys who came was totally pumped afterwards saying that he wants to "write a bible" of the things that I was saying (I'm uncomfortable with that because it's not dogma, it's open to change and accessible information by all to examine on their own, but it's encouraging Smile ) I had a complete turnaround with the site facilitator who made it super difficult to go through the process of booking the place but was very enthusiastic afterwards. She said that the room had "a special energy in it" and that we were doing great things by starting to share this information. It was exciting.

The ocean ritual went much better than I anticipated. Everything flowed and the people who participated felt cleansed, connected and renewed afterwards. That same guy said "I feel like me and the ocean are friends now." I think there's a lot of energy behind having me continue to hold these, and I'm in the planning stages now for the next one.

Good day all in all. After talking and channeling for 2 hours I was pretty exhausted. It felt good to give my all... and the next day the requests for readings were pouring in. Which is very encouraging too. i don't know what exactly, but it just seems like people feel more excited about having me consult with them... or maybe it's a change in my own energy just by owning up to who I am in a public space and being open about it.

The one thing I will say is that event though it was a low turnout there were two interesting things... one was that some of the seats in the room *did* seem to be occupied - there were presences there - though they were empty. The other is that it seemed as though we "dealt a powerful blow to the dark"/Corruption on that day, for what it's worth.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and goddesses   Gateways and goddesses EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:19 pm

A Hebrew blessing to you and all in this venture, 'hatzlakha u-brakha', meaning 'success and blessing'. I love you

Always remember that we are all with you no matter what on this so also "Break a Leg"! lol!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and goddesses   Gateways and goddesses EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:44 pm

I'm glad the day went so well! Too bad there wasn't a big turnout, but I wouldn't worry about that because you gotta start somewhere, right? I wonder who/what those other presences were. I'm excited for you, and think you doing this is really great! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and goddesses   Gateways and goddesses Empty

Back to top Go down

Gateways and goddesses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Dreams & Portents-
Jump to: