HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message of HOPE......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

Message of HOPE...... Empty
PostSubject: Message of HOPE......   Message of HOPE...... EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:15 am

Hello to all....another message to any who are seeking answers....Love and Blessings to all of you I love you

WHAT BETTER WAY TO TEST THE "POWERS THAT BE" THAN TO SHAKE AN ORACLES FAITH
IN ALL THAT IS - WE THE ONES WHO SEE BEYOND THE VEIL QUESTION THE FUTURE THAT LIES BEFORE US
UNSURE OF THE PATH WE TREAD OR THE TASK WE CHOSE - KNOWING WE MORE OR LESS CALL THE SHOTS BUT ARE SOMETIMES LESS APT TO BELIEVE - OUR "THIRD EYE" MORE ACTIVE THAN MOST AND YET THERE ARE TIMES WE CHOOSE TO KEEP OUR KNOWLEDGE HIDDEN - FROM THE MOMENT THE "LIGHT" SHOWN FROM OUR EYES WE KNEW THE FATE OF MANKIND AS WELL AS OTHERS AROUND US - FOREVER AWARE OF THE FUTURE AND YET NEVER REALLY ABLE TO ALTER IT -

SOME FATES SIMPLY MUST BE REGARDLESS OF THE PAIN AND SUFFERING THAT FOLLOWS - THE BURDENS WE CARRY ARE OVERWHELMING AND AT TIMES OUR PROPHECIES SATISFYING -
ALL ACTIONS IN LIFE HAPPEN FOR A REASON - FOR ALL THAT COMES ABOUT IS MEANT TO BE -
NOW WE MUST ALLOW FATE TO TAKE ITS COURSE AND HAVE FAITH IN THE KNOWLEDGE WE HOLD CLOSE -

It's almost time to act...be ready...

Gabe
Back to top Go down
Uzziel

Uzziel

PostSubject: Re: Message of HOPE......   Message of HOPE...... EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:59 am

Great words Gabriel. Yes it does feel like it is close at hand, I wouldn't be being told that without a reason and I wouldn't be developing without one either. As the viel slowly falls away more of me is able to enter this body but for right now I feel pretty seperated from it.

The time is rapidly approaching and we need to start to look to the heavens and to our family and friends in the sky for what steps me must take to develop ourselves into who we will become or rightfully prepare ourselves for the time. Something to know here is that this could mean letting go of your human life as it is mine to do so, it could be the same for others.

Good luck and don't forget to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Message of HOPE......   Message of HOPE...... EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:45 pm

You know, I've been thinking about futures and roads.

I had a dream the other night where I was lost and trying to find the road ahead. I heard a voice saying something like... you can't follow a road when you're making the road.

I looked behind and there was a wide clear road, with people in the far distance following it.

It ended at my feet. I took a few more steps and the road followed my feet. As I walked forward the road grew with me.

I was overwhelmed with terror. How would I find my way when the only road was behind me. Then the voice again said... there's no need to follow a road when you're making a road. I didn't understand but it made my fear go away

Then I realised that it didn't matter where I went, no matter how dark or dangerous, because the road would always be under my feet. After that I walked confidenly and it didn't matter where I was going... mountains, rocky plains, even over water there was always a road under my feet.
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Message of HOPE......   Message of HOPE...... EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Uzziel - Yes I agree with you completely, we are being prepared for what is to come and since I came to know who I was back in the day more and more of Gabri'el takes over this human body, but I am becoming the shadow I should have been, instead of the cold, heartless bastard I was....and I shall gladly give up this human existence to be whole again and to finally go home

Ish - We have been blinded by fear and pain for so long, really unable to see the path in front of us, but as we inch closer to the final chapter the veil slowly falls away allowing us clear vision of what is truth...as we all have been told many times before...just follow your heart and you can never go wrong

Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Message of HOPE......   Message of HOPE...... EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:51 am

powerful dream Ish

fully agree with all that has been said so far
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message of HOPE......   Message of HOPE...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Message of HOPE......
Page 1 of 1