HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Discovery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:40 pm

During my awakening I spent a lot of time scouring the Internet for answers and information about me or my kind. I was usually disappointed with the lack of information. However, I've learned that the best source of knowledge about that sort of thing is within me. You may not want to hear this, but the best way for you to find information about your kind is to dig deep into your subconscious and your soul. All the memories and knowledge are in there. It also helps to talk with people who understand about your discoveries, to have a sort of bouncing-board. Good luck and I look forward to hearing more about what you discover. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 pm

I don't know how to, well I know meditation, but I'm quite faulty in that aspect of information.

Ari'el wrote:
During my awakening I spent a lot of time scouring the Internet for answers and information about me or my kind. I was usually disappointed with the lack of information. However, I've learned that the best source of knowledge about that sort of thing is within me. You may not want to hear this, but the best way for you to find information about your kind is to dig deep into your subconscious and your soul. All the memories and knowledge are in there. It also helps to talk with people who understand about your discoveries, to have a sort of bouncing-board. Good luck and I look forward to hearing more about what you discover. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uzziel

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Don't look for others ways to do things, look for your own. I learned that lesson and I am starting to be able to access memories easier and clearer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:23 am

Uzziel wrote:
Don't look for others ways to do things, look for your own. I learned that lesson and I am starting to be able to access memories easier and clearer.

and i dont know where to start in doing that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uzziel

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:15 am

pm me and I will see if I can teach you the basics. I kind of know too much stuff, at least in my angel memories I do, I do not know all of what I used to yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:47 am

will do thank you.

Uzziel wrote:
pm me and I will see if I can teach you the basics. I kind of know too much stuff, at least in my angel memories I do, I do not know all of what I used to yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:23 pm

I also found out they(my family) were or might of been of Katur'Alia and that my grandfather or great grandfather was by the name Lord Elrond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:09 am

found my name, it was Kalaharel, prince to be exact of one of the 6 elven families this is similar to exact of my appearance.

sorry if the picture is horribly big.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:04 am

That's pretty cool. It can be a big step to find your name.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:38 am

So far I wish to astral project there, but it feels like something is keeping me bound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:15 pm

It may just take some time and practice. Or perhaps you have more learning, growing, or remembering to do before you can go there?
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:41 pm

I tried Astral Projection in general and still can't get out anymore. The last time I tried it felt like I was forced back in, or thrown back. I could hear a weird thunder sound in my ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:05 am

That's a beautiful picture.

It's always exciting when you near then arrive at a truth. It tends to fall flat sometimes when you get to the assimilating process and nothing more exciting happens. Don't worry if that happens. It doesn't mean you were wrong or anything like that.

There are a lot of chaotic energies out there and maybe your protectors were protecting you from that when they wouldn't let you leave your body. The thunder in your ears could have been the energies you were being protected from
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:11 am

Ishtahar wrote:
That's a beautiful picture.

It's always exciting when you near then arrive at a truth. It tends to fall flat sometimes when you get to the assimilating process and nothing more exciting happens. Don't worry if that happens. It doesn't mean you were wrong or anything like that.

There are a lot of chaotic energies out there and maybe your protectors were protecting you from that when they wouldn't let you leave your body. The thunder in your ears could have been the energies you were being protected from

Ah thank you for clearing that up for me, my friend uses Orangite pendants to help him astral project. I thought about giving that a try. I wish to astral project to a realm where elven kin are most at, maybe I would regain some memories somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Discovery    

Back to top Go down

My Discovery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2