HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lab experiments and living under water....

Go down 
+3
Ari'el
Ashtart
Gabri'el
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

Lab experiments and living under water.... Empty
PostSubject: Lab experiments and living under water....   Lab experiments and living under water.... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:05 am

Hello to all...

My dreams of late have been absolutely crazy...and that is putting it mildly....I have had two different dreams where I was part of some lab experiment and I do believe I may have been some other being before Gabri'el was born...could be wrong but I have had several things point me in that direction

I think I became Gabri'el only after a very, very traumatic ordeal as this "light being"... I believe Gabri'el was born out of vengeance and I took his form to infiltrate the shadow to gain justice for what had been done to me and to many others

In several dreams I recall being strapped down on some metal operating table and there were others around me in the same position, I remember seeing 3 other individuals come in and begin to slice into my abdomen (I was pregnant) and I remember feeling every bit of pain, there were no drugs given to any of us

They removed the child from my abdomen and sewed me up and left me there in horrible pain, there were others chained to a wall not to far from me and they were crying and yelling in some language that at the time I recognize but now can't recall

I remember having some people taking some blood from me and feeling absolutely helpless, and then vowing that I would avenge all who had been victim to such horrific crimes

Whoever did this to us had no right...and I knew who was responsible...oh boy...this is crazy...I could be totally off from my theory but I have also read several things that may suggest that this is true

Gabri'el has always been know as male/female and has been known to have possibly been a Goddess or something close to that before becoming a full time "Angel"

Think I know why now...a certain Seraphim betrayed her/him...and that Seraphim was Micha'el...

He was the one who sold me out...the pieces are coming together...
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Lab experiments and living under water....   Lab experiments and living under water.... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:20 am

Interesting dream... It seems to me that some of the Shadow have lived as beings other than before being Shadow. Thanks for the share, hope the pieces continue to fall into place for you.
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Lab experiments and living under water....   Lab experiments and living under water.... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:41 am

Yes me to Ash....this would explain so much
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Lab experiments and living under water....   Lab experiments and living under water.... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:10 am

Woah... What?
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Lab experiments and living under water....   Lab experiments and living under water.... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:34 am

Gabe... Would the name "Shiaare" be familiar or sound familiar to you at all by any chance...? And if you can remember, was there anyone—a female being, another victim—with that name there in the lab...? o___o

*mutters under breath* It might just be my imagination...

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Lab experiments and living under water....   Lab experiments and living under water.... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:46 am

Micha'el has a lot to answer for.

I'm wondering if what you remembered has anything to do with the war the Malakim were fighting.
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Lab experiments and living under water....   Lab experiments and living under water.... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:23 am

Hello all...sorry it's taken me so long to respond, I've had some issues going on here...nothing new lol anywho...

@ Melari....To be honest hun the name doesn't ring a bell - yet - but most of the others are a bit of a blur to me at the moment...I do recall one female with dark - possibly shoulder length or a little longer hair on my left...then a strawberry blonde on my right...why were you one of the victims? Or did you know of someone else who may have been a part of those gruesome crimes? I hope not Crying or Very sad

@ Ish...Micha'el and I were somewhat of a couple I guess you could say, at first I don't think I was aware it was him who betrayed me and that is why I chose to become one of them in order to find out exactly who it was...I had to have been someone with enough power and abilities in order to change my appearance and identity

I know there is always the possibility that I could be experiencing someone else's memories regarding the lab and being pregnant etc....but I think it explains Gabri'el's curious and ambitious nature...as well as me being the cold hearted bastard and carrying out some of the tasks I was told to do...also possibly explaining why I took my job as a "Watcher" so seriously...

Well this revelation has opened my eyes and has explained my behavior from childhood to now...I have a hard time trusting people and I have always had a feeling or known that I had been a part of so much more than what I have seen thus far...

As Gabri'el I have accepted who I was and have acknowledged the crimes I committed against my loved ones and absolutely DO NOT justify my actions as "Shadow"

I formed many bonds with so many of my brothers, including Dani'el...he and I were friends, not as close as the others, but we did respect each other and had a few laughs

(Why I just mentioned Dan I'm not sure...but felt the need to) There is so much more to OUR story than meets the eye....and one more thing...I think Azaz'el is the one who tipped me off to Micha'el being the one who sold me out...

I believe it may have been a rare event where he and I were actually having a civilized conversation lol! and yes there were a few occasions where we did actually "talk" without yelling or threatening bodily harm Very Happy sorry Az my friend...I'm trying to see the lighter side to this...

Damn I need a drink... drunken

Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Lab experiments and living under water....   Lab experiments and living under water.... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:14 am

@Gabe

Yeah, I do believe that I was indeed one of the victims there, but I was living an incarnation or something in which I was one of the underwater-living race. I remember having been some sort of seeress named Shiaare. Apparently, I was (somewhat coincedentally)  most well-known for my accurate predictions of death.

I only remember a bit from my time in that lab. I was chained to a wall, and I kept crying and shouting for our captors to let us go; all of us. And I kept struggling against the chains even though I couldn't get free.

From what I can remember, they wanted to know how I was able to see the future, and they were particularly interested with how I was able to see people dying before the death had actually occured.

I can't remember what had been done to me in particular though. Somehow, I'm thankful for that.

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Lab experiments and living under water....   Lab experiments and living under water.... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:44 am

Ugh chains *shudders*. I have this thing sometimes where I'll feel shackles around my wrists and have to try very hard not to completely freak out. Not sure what it's from.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Lab experiments and living under water....   Lab experiments and living under water.... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Gabe, I sometimes get the feeling that Az had trouble having light conversations with anyone and often ended up shouting even with Sem and Dan
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Lab experiments and living under water....   Lab experiments and living under water.... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:58 pm

The problem was that no one around me after the first Fall had any idea of just what pain I had gone through or the hard choices and actions I had to make. The only one who did was the Morning Star. You also have to remember that as one of the first, I still tried to live my life according to the original "rules", as outdated as they may have been or as silly as you all think that was.

I shouted at Sem because often he refused to take what was said or happening seriously and he would often be as stubborn as I was.... and that irritated me! lol

Dan and I argued at times because he wanted to help me heal, but I was afraid to show him all of my heart.... it would have corrupted a part of him and I didn't want to risk seeing "that look" in his eyes, something I saw in most others eyes.

In the end it mattered for nothing. I guess I was tired of the endless slog and routine and just wanted to run away with Dan and make a new life where we could never be found. But Dan still loved our fellow Shadow and still had work to do. I was just old and tired. I still am.

Azaz'el
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Dani'el

Dani'el

PostSubject: Re: Lab experiments and living under water....   Lab experiments and living under water.... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Azaz'el was a closed souls and he kept a lot of things in himself until they would erupt. I have no memory of him being angry at me except the one when he trew me out of the house during my courtship. I imagine it might be quite scary being in his presence when he was angry, considering how powerful he was, but I do not see him as aggressive at all, more like a peaceful big bull. You could stay in his presence and rest assured that he want harm you by any means although he could squash you with one hand. He was always stronger than me in so many ways but I would never admit to it, and I still don't to. I don't know what kind of sins he holds in his past, but I know what I had done and what I had become. Jealous, greedy, aggressive, possessive, lazy, uncaring... The list is long. I am the one who deserves "the look" and not he. I can say with certainty that my biggest sin is blood lust and the lack of repentance. I have killed a lot of people in the past and I was proud of it. It cannot be far worse than that couldn't it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lab experiments and living under water....   Lab experiments and living under water.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lab experiments and living under water....
Page 1 of 1