HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello and this is my Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatared

PostSubject: Hello and this is my Introduction   Thu May 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Hi, First off I do not know where to begin other than there, Hopefully as I write I will cover all the ground I possibly can. I found this forum through Live journal it was a recent post by a user in a group I belong to though I haven't posted there in a long while.

I've been reading the forum and what I could while waiting to be approved and have become fascinated with it, and in a great way Grateful to have found this community.

Now for the Difficult to explain:
June 21st, 2008 In some Tiny backwater town of Illinois. I have a double barrel 16 gauge shotgun to my back, my soon-to-be-wife (at the time) to my left and her Preacher 6th cousin so-many times removed standing in front of us, and as I begin thinking to myself that as soon as this is over, as soon as her dad (the one with the gun in his hands) sets down that gun, I'm going to go to the nearest liquor store and buy their entire stock of sake, and drink myself to death when.. well I don't know how to explain it really, Memories just started flooding in all at once, It hurt so bad my eyes bulged and nose bled but no other signs of a seizure were evident other than I fell straight on my tail bone and hurt something that to this day I know I don't physically have, well anymore... A lower set of wings.

I know I am not an angel of any kind, not according to any memories that have surfaced, and they all surface about the same way, in such a bulk its getting harder to recover. I remember what it was I looked like and its quite a mesmerizing sight to me, but horrifying to anyone I describe it to (I say its a character I'm working on for a book). According to what memories I have, I was no vegetarian, and blood didn't suffice, Though that I would rather not go into right now. IM not sure if here is a good place to fully describe what I remember of my self looking like before I … did what ever I did to end up in the situation I am in now being completely human in all physical appearances and having lost my memories, so if anyone wants to know ask and I will not hesitate to tell.

I've done 2 years worth of research, mediated looked through memories, pondered and for the life of me the only clue I have to what I am is my name and what my people where called back to the farthest point my memories can take me, Hatared I chose that name for the forum because its the name I was called, and Tu'isra is the name I remember my people were called Back in what I humorlessly call the Motherland, Egypt (but long before it was a desert).

Well personally I believe this is long winded enough lol, and will have no problem telling anything more to anyone curious enough to ask . Thank you

H.Hm.Sw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Thu May 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum, Hatared,

I'm pleased you've had a chance to have a look around, I'm sorry it took a few days to approve your membership, things have been a little busy this week!

Thanks for sharing a little information about yourself with us. As for what type of kin you are and what you look like .... if this isn't the right place to discuss it then feel free to post in the members section, as this is only visable to all registered and approved members.

Have no fear about hatred or anything else like that in this forum. It doesn't matter what you looked like, what you ate, what you did or how you behaved back in the First Times. What matters is what you do and how you live now. We're all friends here, trying to remember and understand, trying to figure out the next step and relate to a world that is filled with a vast amount of knowledge and souls that we used to think wasn't possible. We're all here to help, to share, to learn.

So keep looking around, and jump in to any of the posts and threads that interest you. You will see that this board is relatively new, transfered from an older forum that was plagued by techincal problems. So all the Archive posts are from the previous site.

Welcome!

Azaz'el

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Hatared

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Thu May 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Thank your very much for the warm welcome i do appreciate it. Ive been reading in the forums already and am ATM actually. And the whole NO hatred really gives me a little peace of mind because i know im not proud of what i remember. But back then that was how it was for me and mine. Thank you again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Thu May 06, 2010 11:18 pm

I think there are a few who aren't too proud of their behaviour and actions back then..... I wan't an innocent and did some pretty bad things, but they were different times and we all had different attitudes and understandings back then.

Az

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Thu May 06, 2010 11:28 pm

Dearest Hatared,

All we can do here as a whole is to take just step at a time for that's all we have in common! Realize this.... there are no price-tags nor strings attached and no pitches to sell or force anything on you or anyone else.

We are all equal and as Az has said:
Quote :
"Have no fear about hatred or anything else like that in this forum. It doesn't matter what you looked like, what you ate, what you did or how you behaved back in the First Times. What matters is what you do and how you live now. We're all friends here, trying to remember and understand, trying to figure out the next step and relate to a world that is filled with a vast amount of knowledge and souls that we used to think wasn't possible. We're all here to help, to share, to learn."

"The knowledge of man is as the waters, some descending from above, and some springing from beneath; the one informed by the light of nature, the other inspired by divine revelation."

~ Bacon, Francis,Viscount St Albans
The Advancement of Learning, bk.2, ch.5, section1.

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hatared

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Thu May 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Thank you kindly Again the words are a comfort ill be posting soon in a new topic about me an my people, i look forward to seeing how its received.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Thu May 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Dearest Hatared,

re: ~Ever wonder who hid in the shadows of the valley of death?~

Lets find that one out together, should be interesting and finally clear the air about the whole thing!!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valthasar

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 12:32 am

Heyya. *waves*

Nice to meet you. I'm still kind of new here myself, so you aren't alone in that sense. =)

Looking forward to seeing you post again sometime soon. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hatared

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 12:36 am

Well this is the most welcoming community ive ever seen on anything. though this is my first actual indepth one ive been to so im looking foreward to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myth

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 4:50 am

Welcome aboard, Hatared. Is your Avatar a depiction of what you remember looking like?

Don't be afraid to share - you won't scare anyone off here. Very Happy The only thing that is not tolerated here is disrespect. Disagreement is fine, so long as no nastiness or foul language isn't involved. That makes Az cranky and will get you booted, right Az? Wink Other than that, everything is cool. No judgments from me... promise.

Myth

Last edited by Myth on Fri May 07, 2010 6:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hatared

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 4:52 am

the avatar is actually a description of someone i remember meeting once, and the one who helped my kind escape. i posted my description in the members only forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphyna

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 5:34 am

Welcome Smile I'm just a smidgen confused...from what I can gather, you were some sort of winged animalistic humanoid deal...but you say your 'kind' had a name in Egypt...so your 'kind' existed on this planet in physical form? Or am I misunderstanding?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://child0fbalance.livejournal.com
Hatared

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 5:35 am

your correct we existed in a physical form here on earth, but before that its all not so clear and easy to find information
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphyna

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 5:43 am

So...if your 'kind' existed physically here on earth in the time of ancient Egypt why is there no fossil record of them?
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 6:04 am

I am interested in learning more about Hatared's kind as well. However, I don't think it's fair to attack him on this issue. Perhaps it's kinder to listen before judging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Welcome   Fri May 07, 2010 6:08 am

Welcome Hatared. I am a fan of that livejournal community. I'm sad it's been so slow in recent years =(.

Make yourself at home here. I'm Angela, one of the mods. If there are any questions or comments you have about the forum, feel free to message me or the other mods or admin.

I'm glad to meet you! As Az said, we - for the most part lol - won't judge for memories that you can't explain or that seem too difficult to go into. It's not always the case but I think most of us have "been there, done that," and don't need to do it again, you know?

Have a good stay,

Angela
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphyna

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 2:33 pm

There's a difference between attacking and questioning claims that can actually be proved or disproved...
Back to top Go down
Myth

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Personally I believe a lot of things, Seraphyna. Proving them is another matter entirely. To say that you believe you were an angel of death (as you stated in another thread) is all good and well. Now prove it.

The point is that no one has the answers... I and many others wish there was someone out there with ALL the answers, but there isn't. So it's rude to dismiss someone else's beliefs, theories, or memories without taking them into very deep consideration - and even then can I totally dismiss them? I know many people who believe that the bible should be taken literally. Period. No discussion. If you say anything differently then you are misguided and obviously on the direct path to hell. Never mind that the bible contradicts itself. Never mind that men wrote it and decided what should be included in it. The viewpoint is that the bible is God's inspired word and to question it sets you apart from God. Stupid? I believe so. But say my neighbor absolutely KNOWS he has all the answers in this one book, and that's what he/she has based his/her whole life on - the study and application of it without taking any outside sources into consideration. How can I argue with that? Nothing I say will likely make a difference to to my neighbor, and in the end what does it matter to me that Joe next door takes the bible literally and I don't? So long as he's not trying to blow up my house, I can let him have his opinions and beliefs and it won't change mine. Who knows... maybe I am going to hell. I guess we'll find out one of these days, and if I end up there then I can say with absolute confidence that Joe was right and I was wrong.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, memories, perspectives, and personal beliefs... even if they are not logical or sound crazy to others. Bottom line - we're all coming from different directions. Personally, I think it is rude to dismiss someone else's ideas, memories, or beliefs when not one of us here has the goods to back up our own. I have no right to tell you, Seraphyna, that you couldn't be an angel, otherkin, or anything else other than human because of XYZ. I could say that, if you believe you were an angel of death at one time, then where's the evidence? Prove it to me that angels even exist. Where's the body? Sounds pretty rude, doesn't it?

If I disagree with something then I disagree... but that doesn't mean that I am right and you are wrong just because it doesn't match with what I know/understand - which, though you don't use those specific words, is the impression you tend to give quite often. Personally, I still have my doubts about a lot of things stated on this forum. Not a lot of what people say here is logical. Very little of it is provable. But that doesn't make them wrong. I think it's important that we all think very carefully how our words will be perceived before we post.

Myth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphyna

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 4:39 pm

The difference between my claims and the ones in this thread, are that I'm not claiming to have been a physical anything...Hatared is. If I was claiming to have angelic DNA I could prove or disprove it via DNA test...and the claims of a physical animalistic-humanoid-winged creature existing here on earth can be proved or disproved via evolution and fossil evidence.

Yes, everyone is welcome to their own beliefs...just as everyone is welcome to their own disbeliefs...and in this case I do not believe that this race exited *physically* here on earth as there is no scientific basis for it...and a physical creature here on earth is a scientific issue...not a spiritual one.
Back to top Go down
Myth

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Valid points, but again you speak like an authority on the subject, Seraphyna. How do you know that angelic DNA is different or non-compatible with human DNA (as you have stated rather rudely on another thread)? How do you even know that angels have DNA? What gives you the basis to say they can't procreate and father the Nephilim in this physical realm? If you can prove your statements, then we're all ready to listen. While you're at it, show me the "evidence" that angels even exist.

Hatared (and others) is/are not claiming anything other than what he remembers. He believes his race was physical. As he's the one with the memories, that makes him the expert here. You make a valid point that perhaps he was physical in another realm. This implies you accept that there are other realms (again, show me the "evidence"). This is certainly something he might consider, but a little more tact would have been nice. I'm certainly not saying that you should refrain from expressing your thoughts/opinions/knowledge/perspective, but it comes across as a very superior, slightly condescending, and frankly downright dismissive attitude. More than one person has noticed it and is annoyed.

I apologize Hatared for going off on this tangent and drawing attention away from your posts. I am very interested to hear what you have to say and hope I didn't "scare you off" this forum. We're usually not this nit-picky and generally get along well, but I felt this needed to be said.

Myth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hatared

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 6:20 pm

i appreciate the apology though i don't believe it was needed, i quite enjoyed the criticism and went ahead and carried the conversation over to the topic where i am discussing that and proving it specifically, another reason why is i didn't feel comfortable putting much of anything out where its not member only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 10:09 pm

That was a helluva hook there with the shotgun. Funny as it is, the main thing you've got me curious about right now is why you were staring down the barrel. Sake happens to be my drink of choice as well.

I like how you put that about not being vegetarian, and am intrigued. If it makes you feel better, I got to watch a manticore gnaw on a human child as he talked to me once. Not the same as doing it yourself, but I just opened up something yesterday that will probably bring up more personal memories. ::snarl::

Something about you is quite appealing to my darker aspects. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphyna

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Myth wrote:
Valid points, but again you speak like an authority on the subject, Seraphyna.

Not an "authority" just a person with a degree in two sciences and extensive coursework in science in general. So not an authority, but not someone outside the scientific community either. *shrugs*

Myth wrote:
How do you know that angelic DNA is different or non-compatible with human DNA (as you have stated rather rudely on another thread)?

Who's being rude now? I said I don't believe the DNA is compatible because angels are energetic and humans are physical. We are 2 very different species. If you want to call a simple statement of personal belief rude, that's on you not me.

Myth wrote:
How do you even know that angels have DNA?

I don't and don't believe they do...which is a big part of my point on the nephilim topic...

Myth wrote:
What gives you the basis to say they can't procreate and father the Nephilim in this physical realm?

Well, human reproduction entails an exchange of genetic information...so if angels lack that entirely or at least lack compatible genetic material...there's no offspring.

Myth wrote:
If you can prove your statements, then we're all ready to listen. While you're at it, show me the "evidence" that angels even exist.

Genetics textbooks can back up my statements on how human reproduction works. Evolution textbooks can back up my assertion on the evolution of winged-animalistic-humanoids here on earth and the anatomy/physiology Hatared has shared. As for whether angels exist. They very well might not. I'm perfectly open to the concept that this whole otherkin thing is psychological in nature and that I'm entirely wrong about my self identification. Are you?

Myth wrote:
As he's the one with the memories, that makes him the expert here.

An expert on his race and his memories, yes. An expert on earthly evolution and zoology, no.

Myth wrote:
This implies you accept that there are other realms (again, show me the "evidence").

Sure, pick up a book on quantum physics...have a conversation with Stephen Hawking (or just read interviews with him on the subject). Physics can and does support the theory of other "universes" parallel and otherwise.

Myth wrote:
This is certainly something he might consider, but a little more tact would have been nice. I'm certainly not saying that you should refrain from expressing your thoughts/opinions/knowledge/perspective, but it comes across as a very superior, slightly condescending, and frankly downright dismissive attitude. More than one person has noticed it and is annoyed.

My words are words. In fact, I aim for blunt, straightforward, and to the point so they cannot be misunderstood. They don't come with built in intent, attitude, emotion, etc. All of that is your personal assumption. I could've been in tears typing for all you know. How it "comes across" is your personal interpretation...and that is flawed. I'm sure I've had to say this in the past on the old site...and it gets tiresome. So for the record:

Everything I type is my belief/opinion and comes with no inherent emotion, intent, attitude, etc. Any emotion, intent, attitude etc. that you get from my words is your own. I say what I mean and I mean what I say...the end. If I was going to type from an emotional standpoint, I assure you it would be obvious.

/offtopic aside
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Did someone say I can get cranky?

Please remember guys that this forum is all about welcome and open discussion. Whilst I would always be the first to encourage questioning of views and opinions, I won't allow anyone to suggest that members don't know what they are talking about or that they are wrong. Personal experience is just that... personal to the individual and not something that is shared by all.

Whilst I agree that science has a very valid place in the world today ..... and I should, I am a qualified scientist .... I also take the personal view that science doesn't hold all the answers yet. And the basis of this forum is one for exploration of beliefs, views, spirituality and mythology in the light of our modern world. So science has a place, but the fact that there are no fossil records to prove or disprove a Race existed, has no sway here. We are on the edge of science here, and that needs to be remembered.

No one person has all the answers, so please accept that each of us has our own beliefs, and no one has the right or the permission to suggest anyone is wrong or misguided.

Az

Hatared

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Fri May 07, 2010 11:10 pm

It is a personal belief that science can be used to prove whether or not something could have ever existed on this planet, as soon as it advances far enough to know all the secrets this world and hey even this universe has to offer, PH-D's Bachelors, whatever degrees that exist for the scientific community doesn't prove anything other than what is known Sofar, but the scientific Buck stops there no offense or anything intended before the earth was found out to actually be round and not the center of the universe all the degreed scientists knew everything this planet had to offer and it held no more secrets to be found.

Steven Hawking does state that there are more than this universe out there that black hole contain a universe in side of themselves, but sofar hasn't been able to show more than the mathematical possibilities with very few bits of physical evidence, i personally believe in his theories, but they are still just that, and i do not become close minded that he could be wrong, because after all, so have many scientists and physicists before him about many many things. Science just like emotion, memory, opinions, beliefs, theories, and humans and anything else out here can be and more than likely is flawed, zoology just gave way to Cryptozoology, Physics to Metaphysics. When science is involved in a subject about beliefs the lines blur and all of the sudden theory becomes fact, when it is simply just that, a theory. The wide world of Zoology still only theorizes about the possibilities of creatures that do and do not exist still finding more animals everyday, more mutations than they ever could have imagined, just as the aquatic world has been showing us that there are creatures that exist with out the sun, but instead thriving on geothermal ruptures closer to the oceans bottom than we have ever gotten. As a race we haven't even pierced the mantel of our own planet to see what secrets it contains what fossils might be there to prove scientists yet again that this planet is probably older still than they once believed.

but to a Scientists these facts that have been stated and theories are probably not news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   

Back to top Go down

Hello and this is my Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next