HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shuzari

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Shuzari   Shuzari EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:46 pm

I could've picked any of the other Keepers of this planet to ask about, but I chose to ask about Shuzari. Why? Because he is my soulmate, lover, and is—I feel—the most important being in my life/existance.

I recall Ari'el mentioning at one point a brief recollection of Shuzari, mostly of his general personality.

I remember so much yet so relatively little about him (though I have remembered a lot of the really important stuff), and I was wondering if anyone else here remembered anything about him. =)

~Melari

EDIT: Sorry. Forgot to mention that Shuzari is this planet's Earthkeeper; just thought that might help jog someone's memory further. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuzari   Shuzari EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:53 am

Hmm... I feel like I can sort of see him at the edge of my mind... like a half-remembered entity that floats into view sometimes... vaguely see dark skin, like medium brown... and dark brown/black hair. ...I don't have much at the moment
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuzari   Shuzari EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:33 am

That's kinda how I remember his physical appearance; the medium brown skin... It was always so warm, that distinct musky kind of scent of his wafting from it that could either arouse or soothe me...

... *ahem* Anyway, the hair color doesn't sound quite right according to how I remember him and how he's appeared in my dreams. I've always liked to liken it to the color of golden wheat with the odd dark brown strand here and there.

Thank you so much for your input, Ash. =)

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuzari   Shuzari EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:05 pm

Hey there Melari, so here's what I got after our chat yesterday. Even though I keep reading that his hair was golden I still see it as black >< lol anyway... I had a vision a couple of years ago, like a shamanic trance that I should share. It was one of the first times that I felt a being outside of myself was seeing and validating that I was a goddess and that that's who I truly am. In this trance, i was sort of just sitting and then these two beings came to me. I can't remember how the man looked anymore Sad but the woman had long hair and an oval red jewel placed into her forehead between her eyebrows. It seemed to be part of her body. She had a kind manner and smart and patient as if she was always watching many things that she couldn't intervene in. Something about the way she talked to me gave me the impression that she was a bit subservient to me. She came to me in this vision, touched the space between my eyebrows and I saw that I had an oval clear blue jewel between my eyes, part of my body. She then started to tell me about myself, some things that seemed to "confirm" that I was a goddess. She took my hand and we walked through walls (it was a waking vision) and she said that she was going to show me the secret of the world. We walked through a tear in the air that was filled with brightness and when we stepped through we were in a room of white, a very sterile kind of room filled with white tables on which people were lying. I was one of those people and she pointed to my body though I didn't recognize myself and told me that I was asleep, that everyone in this room and beyond were sleeping people who were in this world, the waking world, all asleep and dreaming.

She told me that there had come an invader to the planet at some point and when they couldn't defeat us they entranced us. Those invaders still lived on the planet our "true home" and controlled us by inserting situations into the mass dream they had put us in. She said that sometimes I tried to wake up and then I saw as if through her eyes an image of these invaders subduing my body on that table and forcing me back to sleep. I asked her who she was and she said that she was one of the few people on the planet who was still awake, waiting for the time when I and the others would wake up and return, and watching over us (astral travel?) in the meantime, trying to protect our bodies and minds so that we could return to them. She showed me the outside as it had been when I was still awake with them, and told me that that was the "true world."

So, this vision has stuck with me for a long time. She seemed like "someone" to me and because it was a shamanic trance I wondered what it meant but it felt like I was being shown truths, either literally or allegorical, in that vision. The "true world" is where I feel like I knew you and Shuzari. I feel like I was friends with Shuzari and that he lived in this place.

When I shared this vision with another member years ago she agreed that it felt like the truth and wondered if the "memories" we have are mostly of this true place. She felt that at some point when everything began to fall apart, maybe that was when we had been placed in these dreams, because the bad things didn't seem as real to her as the good things. I've thought about that.

The "true world" was sort of an idyllic sort of place, with lots of beauty and magic. I haven't seen anyone talk about a place like what I saw, nor is it in any ancient texts that I read, but it seemed very real in the vision, so until I know what that was about I can't really let it go.
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuzari   Shuzari EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:48 pm

... Of course you're not going to find anything about such a place; the Invaders want us to believe that this realm we live in is Reality, and they want us to believe that without question. They don't want any of us to know that this realm is a fabrication, a farce and a paradox; it exists, yet it doesn't. They're being as careful as possible, as even the smallest hint could expose them and what they're doing, and it as you've shown, it already has.

I remember, years ago, when I was a fairly young child, I began to wonder if life was a conglomerate dream and that "dying" just meant that we were waking up from the dream into Reality. Of course, I dismissed the possibility at the time, and of course, dying doesn't seem to actually wake us up, at least not for long if at all, but now... Now I know it's true. And you're the one who confirmed it for me, Ash.

When I think of that idyllic place you speak of, the word or name, "Iruunu" comes to my head. And I too believe that that place may very well be where Shuzari and I knew you. It was probably where we all once lived.

I wonder why you always see Shuzari with black hair lol. But what I can't help but wonder is... How do we wake up...?

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuzari   Shuzari EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:04 am

Iruunu sounds right, I got a wave of something like relief mingled like sadness washing over my entire body when I read that.
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuzari   Shuzari EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:11 am

*nods* When I think of Iruunu, I think of this peaceful, beautiful, nigh-perfect place and then I think of how deeply I miss its beauty.

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuzari   Shuzari EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:14 am

*nodnods* I don't know how we wake up but I think that they have been trying to help us to do so. It occurred to me that that's what the influx of starseeds and other beings is all about, lifting our consciousness to the level that it can accept that and remember
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuzari   Shuzari EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:26 am

I certainly hope we're able to figure out how to wake up sometime soon. Not just us, but the rest of the world as well.

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuzari   Shuzari EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 am

Heh. Soon... I wonder how that translates to our sleeping selves? Is soon years or minutes? Seconds? How long have we been like this? (That was really hard to write out...) The struggle and pain of thinking about this and accepting it don't translate through text.

The other feeling I got, said that that image of Shuzari hit me like a ton of bricks, was that I felt a lot of regret and sadness and pain around him and the other Keepers. I have the feeling that "mistakes" happened that cost lives. It's that feeling like when a lot of unfortunate events are happening and there's this sensation like wanting to bring everything back under control or stop the spiral but you can't stop it and the dominoes fall against each other anyway because a process once started cannot be stopped. ...Did that make any sense? Have a feeling I rambled a bit there, it's just this really intense sensation that I find myself running away from a lot, and seeing that made me have to stop and face forward again. The sensation of ... panic and helplessness and loss... and being caught in a whirlwind that comes from outside of yourself. Loss of control over your own fate. That's my least liked sensation, probably with precedent after the events with YHVH and that betrayal...

But there are some things I'm being told by my guides recently that can be changed, even if they happened in the past. That didn't make much sense to me but if some of what has happened has not "been real" it does... like, that gives you the power to return to some past events and make things right, and affect the present and the future. But some past events I don't feel can be changed, I guess because they are "real." The event with me and YHVH cannot be changed. The event where I was ritually killed by the Shadow can. I guess that means (...) we have to find the point where reality shifted and return our minds to then. Because... then we would understand that after a certain point, our experiences were not as real as they seemed. That would help us to wake up. silent
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuzari   Shuzari EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:50 am

(the more you think about it)... Exclamation Then again, maybe this has been broached in ancient texts...! I don't know much about Hinduism but the goal is to escape from the cycle of reincarnation through finding enlightenment! I wonder if they were onto this!... Hmmm o_o.... I'll have to do some more reading about that.... >< Those texts are so dense though and really hard to understand to me... but I can try ><
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuzari   Shuzari EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:47 am

!!! O_O

Let me know if you find anything of interest! =O

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuzari   Shuzari EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Ashtart wrote:
(the more you think about it)... Exclamation Then again, maybe this has been broached in ancient texts...! I don't know much about Hinduism but the goal is to escape from the cycle of reincarnation through finding enlightenment! I wonder if they were onto this!... Hmmm o_o.... I'll have to do some more reading about that.... >< Those texts are so dense though and really hard to understand to me... but I can try ><

Hinduism is one of the best religions.. but it is a still religion.
Not to say the teachings are not of truth, but they are indeed weighed down with much dogma, taboo, and other silly things. Also you don't need to follow those religions to attain glory, rather you need only do the practices with pure heart and mind.

You could study religions for the whole of your life, but what really matters is the practice and dedication. i almost forgot.. The true teachings of enlightenment and illumination were rewritten in secret code , that the priests could retain their ancient knowledge without the subjugating conquerrors destroying It. So you need to be able to find a superbly excellent source on the internet or book, find a skilled guru, learn the sanskrit yourself, or be able to tap into the akashic liabrary, to be able to understand truly that glorious knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuzari   Shuzari EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:39 pm

You know, Ash, last night, I remember being really upset and I started banging on walls and screaming to "let me wake up" (both of those things were done mentally, mind you). I just remember desperately wanting and trying to wake up from this false reality... When I woke up this morning, while I was still a bit groggy, I had this sense and it almost even "looked" like the walls and ceiling of the room I sleep in were thickly covered in... vines of some sort.

Any thoughts? =/

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shuzari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuzari   Shuzari Empty

Back to top Go down

Shuzari
Page 1 of 1