HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intenal/External changes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

Intenal/External changes  Empty
PostSubject: Intenal/External changes    Intenal/External changes  EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:56 am

Hey to you all

Question for you my friends...has anyone been experiencing any strange bodily changes? Like strange pains from within? Or any odd external changes? I sure have and do wish that whatever is going to happen would happen already...

I have never been known for my patience lol

Hope all of you are doing well

Gabe Cool
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Intenal/External changes    Intenal/External changes  EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:09 am

heh, strange internal pains? i've been getting a lot of those, i don't know where they're coming from, but ther wierdest thing; the other day my forearms were aching really badly, they still do off and on, same thing under my ribs too.
Back to top Go down
Uzziel

Uzziel

PostSubject: Re: Intenal/External changes    Intenal/External changes  EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:14 pm

I have felt many weird internal pain or weird movings inside my body like a muscle tightening on its own then releasing. The most promenant thing is a strong energy that is building inside of me and feels like it will eventually take me over and I could shift and loose this body, but that is only a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intenal/External changes    Intenal/External changes  Empty

Back to top Go down

Intenal/External changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Body & Soul-
Jump to: