HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Feeding Troubles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capsha

PostSubject: Feeding Troubles   Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:04 pm

One of my headmates, Cherry, is a succubus and needs to feed off of sexual energy to sustain herself. She doesn't front much and this isn't her body so she feeds about once a month. Lately she's been fronting so that she can feed more as once a month isn't keeping her full. It's starting to have an effect on my body. I get sick a lot more often and I feel so tired now. On Friday Cherry fed but my body still felt awful. I cleared my chakras and charged them using crystals and then I fed again myself taking energy from the extreme weather we were having at the time.

I don't understand how rapidly my body declined from the lack of energy. I eat and sleep well. I don't think there's an underlying illness but I made an appointment with the doctor to be sure.

I was wondering if anyone has any tips or advice for what's causing this or how to help it.

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Uzziel

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Troubles   Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:59 am

Well this brings to a sensitive topic to talk about online but how does she feed? Is it sexual or through other means? I have felt and seen that vampires need to feed on their source at least every two weeks, otherwise problems ensue, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Troubles   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:25 am

I feel horrendously stupid for asking this, Cap, for if the solution were this simple, you probably would've thought of it already. And please forgive me for being so blunt, but would... *ahem* self stimulation do anything to remedy the situation? The only reason I ask is because you mentioned Cherry requiring sexual energy, and I just figured that THAT kind of action and the type of completion associated with it are technically sexual in nature... ^^"

~Melari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Troubles   Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Uzziel wrote:
Well this brings to a sensitive topic to talk about online but how does she feed? Is it sexual or through other means? I have felt and seen that vampires need to feed on their source at least every two weeks, otherwise problems ensue, to say the least.

She feeds through the act of sex itself.

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Troubles   Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Melari wrote:
I feel horrendously stupid for asking this, Cap, for if the solution were this simple, you probably would've thought of it already. And please forgive me for being so blunt, but would... *ahem* self stimulation do anything to remedy the situation? The only reason I ask is because you mentioned Cherry requiring sexual energy, and I just figured that THAT kind of action and the type of completion associated with it are technically sexual in nature... ^^"

~Melari

If only it were that easy XD
She needs another person so that she can feed off of their energy.
Back to top Go down
Uzziel

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Troubles   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Sorry, I just want to help but I am just not sure it is okay to talk about your sexual life. But do you/her just do the sexual act? or is she progressing in her ability to take it in aka to get better at pulling the energy into herself through trying different things (not sexual, more energy manipulation) during the act?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Troubles   Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Uzziel wrote:
Sorry, I just want to help but I am just not sure it is okay to talk about your sexual life. But do you/her just do the sexual act? or is she progressing in her ability to take it in aka to get better at pulling the energy into herself through trying different things (not sexual, more energy manipulation) during the act?

I don't think you're quite grasping how Cherry feeds. When she has sexual relations with another person she feeds from the sexual energy produced from the other member. She can't sustain herself off of any other type of energy.

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
Abraxas

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Troubles   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:48 am

My energy has been all out of wack as well. I'm part psyvamp, so fortunately for me feeding is significantly easier, but I've found I've still had to start going out of my way to do so. The two suggestions I have are to A. try to find high-energy individuals, they make for a much filling meal so to speak, and B. try to draw the act out, make it last longer, so you can really get your fill. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Troubles   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:57 am

After reading your reply Abraxas its occurred to me that there might be something causing us to need energy more frequently. I've needed to take time out to consciously make sure that I am getting energy and even then it's not enough... but I found this helped me (searches bookmarks...) (ah perfect, I happened to bookmark the exact page I wanted...)

Quote :
Refining Energy
Written by: Michelle Belanger

Refining Energy In the seated position, first achieve a stillpoint within yourself (grounding and centering), turning your senses inward and concentrating on the rhythm of your body - particularly your breathing and your heart. If you deepen your breathing, slowing its rhythm, your heart will follow, and your body will begin to relax.

From this, focus on increasing your energy with each intake of breath. Draw in energy from every point of your being, using your breathing as a focus.

This is how you should be breathing: draw the breath lightly but steadily in through your nose. Breathe in for a count of seven. Hold the breath deep in your abdomen for a count of three. Exhale through your mouth for a count of seven, blowing lightly as if you were exhaling through a straw or playing a note on a flute. As your breathe, focus your senses inward and see the energy building at your center.

Allow this energy to build, continuing your measured breathing, until you start to feel very warm. You may also feel a tingling sensation throughout your entire body, as well as a blossoming sensation behind your eyes and behind your sternum.

Once the energy has built to a point where you feel bathed in it from within, turn your will inward and begin to concentrate the energy. Focus it into a smaller and smaller space so that instead of filling you and coursing through your torso, arms, and legs, it instead hangs suspended in a tight little ball at your center. Continue to build energy while focusing on that which you have already gathered. With each breath now, this ball should not enlarge but instead grow concentrated and more dense.

This is the refinement of energy. When you have done that successfully, the energy you have gathered will change states, attaining a higher quality which is deeper, more intense, and greatly sustaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Troubles   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:04 am

Oh and, lol I'm so tired... I do like the suggestions given too Smile hopefully refining energy can help out a bit until you can find a high energy person
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Troubles   Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Abraxas wrote:
My energy has been all out of wack as well. I'm part psyvamp, so fortunately for me feeding is significantly easier, but I've found I've still had to start going out of my way to do so. The two suggestions I have are to A. try to find high-energy individuals, they make for a much filling meal so to speak, and B. try to draw the act out, make it last longer, so you can really get your fill. Good luck Smile

Thank you for your advice Smile

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Troubles   Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:21 am

If I may offer an unorthodox solution—provided that you are still struggling with this issue—try flirting. Just something to rile your meal up, create some (or preferably plenty of) sexual tension. Be a tease! Now, the energy's not as pure, refined, or filling as the kind created during the act of intercourse, but it's more or less the same otherwise and so Cherry should be able to feed off of it, though it will have to be done more frequently to satisfy her energetic needs.

Best of luck!

~Kazuna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Troubles   

Back to top Go down

Feeding Troubles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1