HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Je m'appelle Saea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lili'el

PostSubject: Je m'appelle Saea   Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:46 am

Hello, my name is Saea and I’m a something or other. Saea is a name that came to mind recently during meditation. It feels familiar yet so strange and alien.

I don’t necessarily know what I am, but I’m ready for that journey to start now. This revelation came to me in my junior year of high school, and it was a tough year for me mundanely and preternaturally. In the end I got more questions than answers but it was crossed with a feeling of “I’m on the right track”. For the most part I’ve been helping others find themselves (or at least helping them start on that journey to do so) but doing so for me has been much more difficult. I’m on a few forums as well, now including this one and I’m hoping to find some answers about myself and then world around. I’ve learned from experience that it’s not all it appears to be.

My hobbies are playing and composing music, reading, meditation, cooking, painting, writing poetry and playing video games on occasion. My spiritual path is an odd mix of Paganism, Shinto, Celtic beliefs and practices, and yes I do consider myself a Witch. This is really just the basis of the strangeness that’s me, so any other questions you want to ask, go ahead. I’ll be more than happy to welcome them. Thank you for letting me be here. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Je m'appelle Saea   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:56 am

Welcome to the forum!
I'm Capsha, as an angel I was known as Haniel and I'm the host of this body. Fibreya (one of my headmates) follows a Celtic pantheon. You two should talk about your beliefs some time Smile

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Madhavi

PostSubject: Re: Je m'appelle Saea   Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Hi there! Nice to meet u! Im also quite in the beginning of remembering other lives. By now im quite sure i was an angel before.....wow.... Saying that right now brought up a ton of emotions and a pretty strong release of energy...tears and grief about loosing my wings...want my wings back!!! And my upper back just started itching!?!
And i was going to mention that in this life people randomly call me an angel especially when i wear my long blond hair open.. Very Happy
Hehe.
Interesting.
And here u go}}}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Je m'appelle Saea   Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

@Capsha: That sound lovely. I love discussing ancient lore with other people, and I do have many interesting stories including a variety of ravens coming out of "nowhere" Wink As well as a woman with long black hair w/greyish streaks and a long green dress. She wants me to guess her name, but that a different topic for a different time.

@Madhavi: Chocolate? Yay! Wow, interesting how words can just excite something in you. I always say that you never know until you look for answers (that or leap before you think). I hope you find answers too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madhavi

PostSubject: Re: Je m'appelle Saea   Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:20 am

Thanx, Very Happy i have noticed that reading and talking about it helps trigger memories!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Je m'appelle Saea   Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:34 am

I'll add my welcome to the forum Saea Smile I'm Ash, Head Moderator. This is a wonderful place like a second home to all those weary with traveling. So pull up a chair, make yourself cozy and kick off your boots. Here's some more chocolate

There are only a few rules in place for the protection of all on the SotF forum which you can look over here for your own safety and that of the other members: http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com/t1-forum-rules.

To keep the forum running smoothly, we ask that all respect everybody else. You don't have to always agree and in fact discussion and debate are encouraged. But this is also a safe zone to explore, share, teach and learn and it will remain that way Smile.

Welcome

Ash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Je m'appelle Saea   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Thank you for the welcome Ashtart Smile I've read the rules and I will respectfully comply. Thank you for letting me be here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Je m'appelle Saea   Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:04 am

sorry i'm so late to the party! welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Je m'appelle Saea   Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:23 am

Thank you and Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Je m'appelle Saea   Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:25 am

yeee!~ CAKE!!!~ thank you!~ =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Je m'appelle Saea   Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Late again. I should be referred to as 'the late Ish' Get it? Late...ish Smile

Welcome to the forum. I hope you soon feel very much at home. Keep feeding us cake and we'll be putty in your hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Je m'appelle Saea   

Back to top Go down

Je m'appelle Saea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: