HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Youtube video with me :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

Youtube video with me :) Empty
PostSubject: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:26 am

I made a couple videos! Here's the latest one. Will you comment, like and share this on the Youtube website? Namaste <3

Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:54 am

New video - I talk about my "non-human identity" for the first time, though I don't talk about all of it. Please take a look and let me know what you think here or on the Youtube page. Namaste!

Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Loved it along with it being right on for this moment in time for us all! lol!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Thanks Ousa Smile
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:37 am

wow you look exactly like your profile picture Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:48 am

Hahah!!! True!!
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Lol that's so cool, and I love the vids ^^
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:47 am

New video message! Nothing new, that I haven't talked about around here before. The Dark Forces on the planet, how we kicked their asses, and how they're still clinging on to hope. I also share a few of my memories of the first times.

Like, share, comment!

Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Your overall look and presence is evolving as well as the material given. Are there birds in the background? You need to make sure that your hair isn't always in your face!<---it really does makes a difference! lol!

Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:12 am

Thanks Ousa Wink I've got a hair clip in now. I'm not used to my hair being this long hahaha. Those "birds" are coqui frogs bounce tiny little frogs that infested the island from a shipment from Costa Rica. They have the decibel level of a lawnmower and they're the size of a penny!
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Ashtart wrote:
New video - I talk about my "non-human identity" for the first time, though I don't talk about all of it. Please take a look and let me know what you think here or on the Youtube page. Namaste!

Sounds like to me you are subtly saying you are a Daughter of Mother NammuDanu;-)
Yes, i get a strong feeling You are indeed a Daughter of The Primordial Creatress..

Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:41 pm

Ashtart wrote:
New video message! Nothing new, that I haven't talked about around here before. The Dark Forces on the planet, how we kicked their asses, and how they're still clinging on to hope. I also share a few of my memories of the first times.

Like, share, comment!

Firstly, thank you for sharing these videos Razz

The Illuminati are the Children of Prometheus.
They are the light-bearers, the bringings of knowledge, and the friends of all mankind.
Sadly, they are portrayed as the hidden elite who devises darkness and deception upon the world, but that is a lie of counter-intelligence.
http://www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Illuminati(903482).htm < here is Their website that you may judge for yourself.

I have my doubts about the darkness you speak of being truly gone Dear Ashtart.. Because the darkness exist not only with malevolent spirit/astral entities, but as well in the hearts and minds of men and those that rule them..

Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:57 pm

New video - Joy is your weapon against the Dark - please share with your friends and subscribe to my channel for updates

Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:50 pm

A beautiful video. I think i've subscribed. not sure if i know how Smile
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:49 pm

The presentation is a lot more solid which shows that you've become more sure of yourself. You still have a little problem with lighting (fading in and out) and also the music should pretty well much blend into the next one if at all possible. Choice of music was well made. Ending gets a A+! Also the subject was well chosen and applicable to what is going on in man and spirit right now! Very Happy

Stay with it love and you will bloom beyond your wildest dreams. Namaste I love you

Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:00 am

Quote :
They are the light-bearers, the bringings of knowledge, and the friends of all mankind.
Sadly, they are portrayed as the hidden elite who devises darkness and deception upon the world, but that is a lie of counter-intelligence.

Some people find discovery that they are of darkness and deception, youre the first I have heard say the opposite...hm maybe there's certain ones that are of that caliber and some that are not.
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Zepar wrote:
Quote :

Some people find discovery that they are of darkness and deception, youre the first I have heard say the opposite...hm maybe there's certain ones that are of that caliber and some that are not.

I may not be a Knight of the Illuminati , but i understand what it's like to be demonized for helping others and the world.

The names illuminati means '' torch bearers'' or the ''bearers of knowledge''. They are so secretive because the true elite would hunt them down and slay them as they are of the main and greatest threats of those elites and the old world order.

The free masons are not Illuminati, long ago they were a sub-chapter but after The Illuminati let in the wrong people that sub chapter became currupt. Though they still have some Illuminati knowledge and structure, they are alligned with the elites and the old world order and are part of the demonization and war agasinst the Illuminati.

You see, there are conspiracy theories, and there are conspiracies.. This is a apart of a conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Without darkness there can be no light.. Just something worthy to remember.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:57 am

True, my teacher in school he is a freemason, there's a freemason meeting hall just in walking distance from me. Although I remember hearing they were the "anti-illuminati" people who made it their job to bring down them. I also saw a video of how the illuminati would hunt down anyone that opposed them. I was a bit younger so it did scare me quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Most free masons don't even know that they are being used as puppets, and are in actuality, decent people. There is a mason hall close to me too, it seems they are littered all over the realms =s

Zepar, i give you a link to the Illuminati's website. This website contains 33 levels of illuminati knowledge, clarity , teachings, and understandings.. All of it is for free, and i'v yet to find another site so far in this lifetime with so much knowledge and truth that is just given away.

Check it out at least > http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Illuminati(903482).htm
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Ogygian wrote:
Most free masons don't even know that they are being used as puppets, and are in actuality, decent people. There is a mason hall close to me too, it seems they are littered all over the realms =s

Zepar, i give you a link to the Illuminati's website. This website contains 33 levels of illuminati knowledge, clarity , teachings, and understandings.. All of it is for free, and i'v yet to find another site so far in this lifetime with so much knowledge and truth that is just given away.

Check it out at least > http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Illuminati(903482).htm

thank you, will check this out. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube video with me :)   Youtube video with me :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube video with me :)
Page 1 of 1