HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zariel

Zariel

question Empty
PostSubject: question   question EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:03 pm

I am having something going on lately I have been feeding on blood and psychic energy because I am so tired for some reason. I am familiar with the psy vamps and sangquine vamps etc but is there a hybrid that needs both? the reason I am asking is because lately I have been running my magical stuff off of levaithon energy and its been doing good so far but its not satisfying me like blood or psy energy. Can someone help me understand what is going on with me here, I asked my wife when I bite her she says she feels this euphoric sexual feelings when I draw from her but I am trying to figure out why the leviathan energy and the reiki energy or earth energy isn't sufficing anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

question Empty
PostSubject: Re: question   question EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:07 am

i used to frequent a forum dedicated to vampires and the consensus of opinion was that not only were there hybrids but that sanguinarians can learn to feed on energy when no blood is available.

My personal belief is that what we are actually taking in is the life force which flows through the blood, which is why stale blood is much less satisfying than that which has come straight from the body. The same energy is taken in through psy feeding.

I also believe that the nature of a vampire is a non human soul inside a human body which is why we have to take in additional energy to sustain us. We simply can't take in enough through the normal human means.

Further, I believe that the term 'vampire' covers a number of beings which have different natures, and they all derive from the same source, the nephylim. Nephylim souls have passed down the ages to where the only vessel available was the human body and so here we are.

These are my beliefs. I am firm in them but I accept I could be wrong
Back to top Go down

question
Page 1 of 1