HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anamika

PostSubject: Hi   Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:39 am

I'm Anamika (Ana if you'd prefer). Been lurking here for a while, and figured it was about time to join in.

I'm here for pretty much the same reasons as everyone else. Suffice to say, I've never really identified as strictly "human". Never felt as though I belonged.
I don't really identify as anything right now. Other then female, I suppose. Kinda hoping that I'll be able to use this site as a resource to figure things out. Put the pieces together, so to speak.

Anywhoo, just wanted to say hello, and I'm glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://little-dust-bunny.deviantart.com/
Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:00 am

Hi Anamika and welcome Smile Glad to have you and hopefully we can help you put the pieces of your puzzle together - time and patience dear - but don't worry I'm sure it will all come to you when you are ready.

Blessings to you
Gabe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:05 am

Hello Ana, and it's nice to have you here Smile I can relate with not knowing exactly what I am other than knowing my gender. But it all comes in time and I hope I can be of some help as well. Your name is very lovely.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:10 am

hey there, hope you find the answers you're looking for, and i hope you find the answers easy to accept =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:46 am

Welcome. I think that lurking can be very useful, those who watch in silence hear the most sometimes.

I'm glad you've introduced yourself now, though so we can welcome you properly Smile

I hope you find something useful here, even if it's only a place to let of steam about things no one else would understand Smile

We have few rules other than respect so all I really have to do is conduct the initiation ritual of giving you chocolate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:09 am

Hi Ana Smile

Here's some more chocolate

Ash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anamika

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:28 am

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone. :-)
And the chocolate!
Back to top Go down
Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Welcome. I'm Cherry a succubus demon and a headmate of Capsha's.

~Cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:44 pm

Hmm... You... seem familiar for some reason, Ana. VERY strangely and even almost painfully familiar... I can best describe the feeling as a very good old friend I haven't seen in a long, long time; ages. Like the kind of friends who shared stories of their travels and such...

You... feel like someone I may have met in the midst of wartime or something of the like.

It's... odd.

I'm sorry. Where are my manners? ^^"

Welcome to the forum. I'm Melari, a Keeper of the Multiversal Balance (or Keeper, for short) and, specifically, this planet's Deathkeeper. I am also what is known as a Feral Keeper, meaning that my true form has some physical and behavioral traits of an animal (for me, it's those of what is known as an Edenic liger, or ligeress since I'm female) and would normally have the capability to physically shift into that animal's form and even into an "in-between" form (somewhat resembling the build of the stereotypical human perception of the werewolf, which—as I'm sure you're aware—is usually depicted as bipedal and having a partially humanoid build while having most other parts of the body fully resembling those of the wolf).

In any case, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone here, to my experience, is VERY nice, accepting, open-minded, and helpful. =)

~Melari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anamika

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Melari wrote:
Hmm... You... seem familiar for some reason, Ana. VERY strangely and even almost painfully familiar... I can best describe the feeling as a very good old friend I haven't seen in a long, long time; ages. Like the kind of friends who shared stories of their travels and such...

You... feel like someone I may have met in the midst of wartime or something of the like.

It's... odd.

Melari, I wish I could remember something! Right now I'm drawing a big fat blank. But I'm pretty new to this whole... Thing.
If you remember anything, please do tell me. :-)
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:14 pm

It's no problem, don't worry about it. It just takes time. And I'll be sure to tell you if I can remember anything. ^^

~Melari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Welcome Anamika! Hopefully we can help you with your memories.
I am curious about what your signature means, if you're comfortable sharing that is. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Welcome to the sight Ana,

Pleased that you are here with us! I'm hoping that you find that which you seek most in your life especially a means to Self Realization.

Take your time and find the answers you seek! Both Az and Ish have setup a beautiful little sight for just these things and don't be afraid to ask questions or directions from the monitors they are all great and loving people.

Again welcome lol!

Ousa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madhavi

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:16 am

Aloha and welcome.
I am sure you will find this forum helpful as I have.
I havent been here for a while but yea here I am!Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:30 pm

The day has come indeed. Saluti, and welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi   

Back to top Go down

Hi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: