HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

recurring astral

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zariel

Zariel

recurring astral  Empty
PostSubject: recurring astral    recurring astral  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:04 pm

Lately I seem to be having this recurring astral of myself in this building in the black forest, Im in this room sitting on this throne and there is this woman who is i think a familiar to me or a succubus she dresses in red and tempts beings into her grasp and drains them of their powers and spiritual essence, I have had this astral 12 times and its always different sometimes she will tempt demons and sometimes fallen or other beings but the wierd thing is she will walk up to me and i will extend my wrist or my neck so she can feed me part of that beings power thru a bite on the wrist or neck. she is not harming me but its like she is serving me. i thought this being at first was the familiar i use when i practice sex magick or the avatar of my blood magick but it seems to be something more and i am unsure of what she actually is. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

recurring astral  Empty
PostSubject: Re: recurring astral    recurring astral  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:26 pm

it seems to me that this might be either a) your spiritual guide, b) a familiar or servant, as you said, or c) one of your past lives trying to connect with you.
Back to top Go down

recurring astral
Page 1 of 1