HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Memory...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anamika

Anamika

New Memory... Empty
PostSubject: New Memory...   New Memory... EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:08 am

I was sitting on a bed, waiting. The man I was waiting for was someone busy, someone who had some kind of power or status. I got the impression I had waited a long time for him, on more then one occasion, but I didn't mind so much because I was head-over-heels in love with him.
Apparently this version of me had some patience. Razz
He finally kinda stumbled into the room and fell onto the bed. I remember being a little annoyed that he didn't bother even saying hello to me, but I decided to let it slide. It wasn't really important.
He was laying on his back. I straddled his waist, and buried my face in his neck. He had this five o'clock shadow, and I enjoyed feeling it scratch my cheek.
While I was laying there, I got the impression that there were two sides to this guy. It's hard to explain, but it was like there were two beings inside him, or he was divided somehow. I could physically see the different aspects. One half was the man with the five o'clock shadow, the man I was in love with, and who loved me. The other was a clean shaven, dark, evil thing that I had come to kill. Good and Evil, if you want to simplify it.
I put my lips to his ear, and said, "I have this one chance to make you change your mind."
I was basically giving him a choice- run away with me and live, or fight me and die.
He looked at me- and it kills me that I can't remember his face- and replied, "You're kidding yourself if you think you can stop me."
In that moment I realized that there was no hope for him, and that the only option left to me now was to kill him.

Thing is... I can't remember if I did. The last thing I remember is grabbing for something- his hands maybe- and feeling my heart breaking because I had really thought that he would abandon whatever evil purpose he had been pursuing and run away with me.
I doubt that was always the plan. I'm pretty sure I was hired to seduce and kill him, and things got complicated somehow.
I don't actually remember killing him. Part of me thinks I did, and part of me hopes I didn't.

Eh, anyway, that's all I've got. No name, no face, just this guy with a five o'clock shadow and a powerful darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://little-dust-bunny.deviantart.com/
Ashtart

Ashtart

New Memory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Memory...   New Memory... EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:18 am

Interesting. How difficult that a person could have two dueling beings within him like that. You were still willing to fight him. Duty? Anger?
Back to top Go down
Anamika

Anamika

New Memory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Memory...   New Memory... EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:04 am

I don't think it was anger. I had simply resigned myself to the fact that I was going to have to kill him if he didn't decide to "change his mind".
Whatever the dark thing inside him was, it was enough of a threat that I was willing to sacrifice him.
Back to top Go down
http://little-dust-bunny.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

New Memory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Memory...   New Memory... Empty

Back to top Go down

New Memory...
Page 1 of 1