HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amnesia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zionis

Zionis

Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Amnesia   Amnesia EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:16 pm

I'm at a loss, my memory of my life as Zepar when I think I have a memory it vanishes. I feel lost all together. I'm relying on what I read and it says I was a fallen but before that I was an angel that helped/caused women to love men. So basically an angel of love, not by the name Zepar, but another. I'm not sure what to do anymore this not knowing is both saddening and mentally hurtful.
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia   Amnesia EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:51 pm

One word my friend.. KUNDALINI.

Kundalini essentially, is the spirit of DNA. Your DNA contains everything you ever were and all ancient memories reside in the sacrum. With Kundalini, you can reactive your ancient glory..

But you should cleanse yourself first by doing pranayama( vital force breathing technigues) yoga and a healthy lifestyle for a certain peroid.. for if you don't, it is possible you may do deathly damage to yourself.. So says many a guru.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia   Amnesia EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:24 am

Kundalini? ah I heard of yoga. May I ask do you have any good sources on where to learn and do these things. If it cost(which most things tend too) I would not be able.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia   Amnesia EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:54 pm

also with searching "angel of love" and "truth of Zepar"

I know it might not be true, but I'm going off searches so far of my past and came up to find.

"Zepar likes seeing love blooming among the Humans. And passion too. He responds to requests of people who want to sincerely meet someone or want healthy pleasures.

He facilitates pregnancies for women who want children, especially for those who have trouble conceiving.

He also helps to leave one's body and to become aware of its many forms (subtle bodies)."

but this also reconsiles with after his fall which it says after my fall I slightly do the opposite of this.
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia   Amnesia EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Zepar wrote:
Kundalini? ah I heard of yoga. May I ask do you have any good sources on where to learn and do these things. If it cost(which most things tend too) I would not be able.

Kundalini is a supreme energy that is latent with in the muladhara chakra( first base energy center of the sexual region). I will look into my best online sources then give you the links, but i wouldn't worry about going to hathayoga studios.. This is because most in the west don't actually know the true teachings and practice half truths and misconseptions too often..It's funny because in hatha yoga general you do ''gentle strecthes'' when really the original hathayogapradipika means something around ''violent bestowing of union''. I feel most westren yoga is more about getting money, than teaching the stuff of holy scriptures that would turn people into gods =s

The reason why people don't normally practice true yoga techniques is because the olden vedic language in which they were preserved were write in code so to be not misused by the unworthy. So if you don't have a proper guide they are confusing ,misleading, and tentative at best.

Nowdays though, If you want to get the guide that will transalte the true meaning of the texts, you would find a way to get a mere 20$ and pay for it, as it is well worth that amount Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia   Amnesia EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:46 pm

I found one, but says things such as you can't do certain positions, yet says you can. It's hard to find other things based on kundalini.
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia   Amnesia EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Here are some old links i have visited.. I will see what else i can find

http://www.anandamarga.org/articles/kundalinii.htm *

http://www.yoga-age.com/articles/kundalini.html

http://www.yoga-age.com/pradipika/part2.html (Nadi cleansing, Pranayama)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amnesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia   Amnesia Empty

Back to top Go down

Amnesia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: The Fallen - Memories-
Jump to: