HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

If you value your Freedom..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ogygian

PostSubject: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:49 am

If you value your freedom, you should watch this ^o^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tScuHwVtRcY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:07 am

Why's that? (what is the title and content of this link to some video)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:06 am

A word to the wise; just watch.. or don't if your happy as a unknowing citizen legally owned by your government. That is for you to decided and hereafter not of my concern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:11 am

It might interest people if they knew what they were watching.

In other words, we all live busy lives... and after clicking on the link it didn't interest me. So I wondered what made it interesting to you. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:39 am

Basically, the unworthy exclude themselves.

I give others an oppertunity to see for themselves, to do for themselves.. That is my responsibility. It is theirs to decide if they will watch the video or disregaurd it as irrelevent to their busy lives.

Though i'm sure in dues course people would see that i am here to assist as i may, and perhaps that my word is well heeded, or at least examined and investigated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:40 am

Ogygian wrote:
Basically, the unworthy exclude themselves.

We have spoken so I know you weren't trying to offend here. Thank you for taking the time to explain. But for the sake of the thread it should be repeated that we may have all sorts of information but in this life we're all human in human bodies. We all act as equals here. Please remember that you're not the only person with knowledge and to treat others with respect of that fact. It's generally rude to call someone "unworthy" or to imply that you have some great knowledge more than anyone else. We all hold knowledge.

It's been said and resaid but to resay it again, we are all equals who hold knowledge, regardless of who we were in any life or who we are in this life.

I was trying to prompt you a bit but who knows, maybe everyone will click on it and watch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:19 am

We are not equal and I don't adhere to the belief that all are equal..
Im not going to act to be someones equal when i am not.. I am not a fraudulent individual.
So ban me then, for excercising my god given right of speech and opinion. actually, do not ban me, for i will leave in peace if that is the will of you who makes those judgments.

That's the difference between us then.. While your a homo sapien, in a human body , I am a god, in the body of one who is a direct descendant from mysterious lines and is fully capible of metamorphosis and transformations WITHIN this generation.

You'll have to forgive me for being knowledgeable, i haven't learnt any knowledge on this forum since my stay here, so all i can do is share with others that which i know, and maybe actually aid them to attain their true forms.. I did'nt see anyone else aiding the people of this forum to the path to true illumination and evolution so i took it apon myself to serve my community and thus my Elderkin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:20 am

I AM NOT A PERSON IN ANY WAY. I AM AN INDIVIDUAL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:32 am

*sighs* Well, good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:37 am

Save your luck for yourself, dear Ashtart Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:59 pm

I sincerely apologize if this can be considered minimodding, but I cannot and will not idly stand by while my friend, who is also a moderator, is being attacked. You're getting WAY out of line, Ogygian, at least in terms of this forum's rules. I vouched for you the first time you made one such comment here—we all make mistakes—but you appear to be getting, or maybe already are, quite hubristic. There's nothing wrong with having pride in what and who you are, but when it leads to hubris and the belief that you can automatically treat those "beneath" you (whether or not they truly are such) like scum, then—unless they truly deserve it—in my opinion at least, you're getting out of line.

Though yours apparently differ, it's always been my belief that no one is inherently better or worse than anyone else, no matter our rank, status, or level of power. That it is our decisions and actions that decide where on that scale we fall. And even if someone happens to be beneath you on that scale, that is not license to treat them like crap, unless they've done something to deserve such hostility from you.

Speaking of Ash, she has been nothing but calm and quite polite to you through this whole conversation, and you have responded to her with nothing but snobbishness and hostility.

Additionally, who are you to say what Ash is? You have not had her experiences or memories. I do not disclaim that you are a god from an ancient and well-respected bloodline, but I do ask that you refrain from disclaiming the personal truths that others have found for themselves.

I will end here by stating that it would likely do you well to learn some form of humility. Some of what I stated here is not meant to be stated as fact per se, but as my observations. If anything is incorrect, then I, of course, apologize, but, again, I am not simply going to stand by and let Ash be unjustly treated in this manner, Ash, who has my respect not only as the head moderator on this forum, but also as my friend.

~Melari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:27 pm

I think your friend is fully able to speak for herselfherself if so she chooses, little bird.

I have not attacked anyone, and that statement is naught but a delusion.

I have not stated that i am better or lesser than anyone one this forum, nor have i treated anyone like scum.

know that i deemed Ashtart a sapien because that is what she reffered to herself as in the pm she sent me.

Your assumptions are biased, bird, but i have no desire to continue this sillyness and completly ruin the true meaning of this post : Which was to bring inspiration and illumination to those here at this forum Evil or Very Mad If you want to continue your rant, i welcome you to do so in a pm. Otherwise this conversation between us is finished.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Ignoring the name you have chosen to bestow upon me, you'll have to excuse me if I equate hostility with an attack.

Plus, I seem to recall you saying, "We are not equal and I don't adhere to the belief that all are equal..
Im not going to act to be someones equal when i am not.." Forgive me if I found that to give off a sense of superiority.

And I am well aware that she is capable of speaking for herself, but I personally see nothing wrong with showng support for someone who I see seems to be under fire, so to speak. If she tells me that she would have preferred that I stayed out of this, then to her, I apologize.

Anyway, perhaps I should clarify that when I mentioned "treating someone like scum" I was talking about treating them like they are completely beneath you and unworthy of even your time. But I didn't even say that you were treating Ash like "scum" though I do feel that you were being snobbish and rude to her. I can see though how my statement would lead one to believe that that's what I was implying. However, I was speaking in general.

If she sent you a PM referring to herself as a "sapien" in some way, shape, or form, I don't believe that changes the fact that she identifies as the goddess Ashtart. Unless I'm missing something here. In which case, she can tell me herself.

Melari~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zionis

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:02 pm

I'll watch it when I'm able to get to my laptop, sounds interesting. As to the individuality, never has I seen myself equal to.others. I don't know why, probably because equality feels like a limit placed on me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Zepar wrote:
I'll watch it when I'm able to get to my laptop, sounds interesting. As to the individuality, never has I seen myself equal to.others. I don't know why, probably because equality feels like a limit placed on me.

Maybe I should clarify what I meant by that. Of COURSE there are things that some are better at than others; that's not what I was talking about. When I talk about being "inherently equal", I don't mean in all senses of the word. I mean that I believe that as beings, I believe that we are inherently equal (specifically, that we start out equal) in terms of a universal... "status" I guess you could say. The best way I can put it is that I see it as being like something that transcends more... typical statuses and ranks, I suppose you could say.

That is to say though, that though I believe we all start out on the same level, that we all end up on different relative levels. But the way I see it, true status is determined by one's actions and decisions towards others, and thus is determined by how much a specific person respects (or doesn't) that other person. So my definition is a bit complex since, in my belief, someone can be held in high regard and thus a high status by one or more people, and others can have little to no respect for then, and they would thus have a low rank or status in regards to them.

Again, just wanted to clarify because I didn't notice before how convulted this might possibly seem to someone else. It seems simple enough to me! But then again, people most often find their own beliefs he simplest to understand. O_o Though it's not always necessarily the case. ^^"

~Melari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Melari wrote:
Ignoring the name you have chosen to bestow upon me, you'll have to excuse me if I equate hostility with an attack.

Plus, I seem to recall you saying, "We are not equal and I don't adhere to the belief that all are equal..
Im not going to act to be someones equal when i am not.." Forgive me if I found that to give off a sense of superiority.

And I am well aware that she is capable of speaking for herself, but I personally see nothing wrong with showng support for someone who I see seems to be under fire, so to speak. If she tells me that she would have preferred that I stayed out of this, then to her, I apologize.

Anyway, perhaps I should clarify that when I mentioned "treating someone like scum" I was talking about treating them like they are completely beneath you and unworthy of even your time. But I didn't even say that you were treating Ash like "scum" though I do feel that you were being snobbish and rude to her. I can see though how my statement would lead one to believe that that's what I was implying. However, I was speaking in general.

If she sent you a PM referring to herself as a "sapien" in some way, shape, or form, I don't believe that changes the fact that she identifies as the goddess Ashtart. Unless I'm missing something here. In which case, she can tell me herself.

Melari~

"We are not equal and I don't adhere to the belief that all are equal..
Im not going to act to be someones equal when i am not.."

This does not in anyway imply that i think of myself as better or lesser than Ashtart nor anyone else here. It means not all people are not born the same, live the same, die same, have the same interests,tastes, ideology, worldview, philiosiphies, principles, traits,credence, tenets, knowledge, inspiration, obligations, responsiblities etc. They never have. Some people are peasants some are warriors some are kings, so to speak, and though they are all people, they are not equal or the same. And though they are not all equall, all of them are needed for a healthy thriving society.

I don't treat people as they are beneath me. i just treat them as i do as i am as i am depending on the circumstances. attitudes, energies, planetary phases, moods, hours etc. Though i strive to act in a couth manner that is not always possible for me at this time. The reason i am here is because you are all worth my time so stop with your prejudiced assumptions.

I did not disclaim Ashtart as a great goddess, and i do not doubt she is a divine entity, for surely she is. Though in the context she was messaging me, it seemed at the moment she had claimed we are all homo sapiens when stating''were all human in human bodies'' and at the moment, due to her energies and attititudes i felt through message, i replied in a certain manner and did not take my time in reading her words,so i made an assumption like you. Yes we are all human in the fact the we are mortal. but even immortal gods are mortal. And heroes can become those gods.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:10 pm

It seems then that you and I, then, have a different definition in regards to general equality. I can accept that.

And I am indeed incline to agree with those statements regarding equality, but like I said, my general definition of equality differs from yours. However, I believe I made it clear that my intention was to present my statements as observations, not really facts. If I haven't completely clarified that, then I apologize.

*sighs* You know what? I'd actuallu like to apologize. I overreacted. You're right. We all have a certain level of behavior that we like to display, but it's impossible to do so all of the time. People do have bad days and such. I apologize for overreacting and for getting so worked up. If there really is a problem, Ash can take care of it herself. Like you said; she can speak for herself.

I also apologize for any trouble I may have caused you and/or anyone else.

~Melari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Wed May 01, 2013 3:11 pm

I feel as if you shouldn't be apologizing for anything, for if there is a troublemaker here, it is me..

You have shown yourself to be a good friend in standing up for Ashtart and have only acted in a way that you and many others on this forum would agree and in truth i only respect you more for standing up for that which you value.

Ever does Melari humble me Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Wed May 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Zepar wrote:

Yes Zepar, i think i know what you mean.. It is as if you must be equal to others to keep up with a public face and fairness adherent by a misunderstood law.. In my opinion, One is worth their measure by virtue of their deeds and strength of their will. Though remember from this thread that equality is a touchy subject around here.. Touchy subject around the world really.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Wed May 01, 2013 9:52 pm

Let me step in here for a moment and clarify something that perhaps need repeating. Any member can behave and be as they deem right for them in their daily lives. No one has the right to diminish or elevate any individual.... we are as we are and we all should have the freedom to be true to our souls and our heritage.

However, this forum is a neutral place, a "home" if you wish that I have created for all members, be they Kin, Gods or Human to step forward and discuss all the possibilities in the Universe with respect for each other. In this place, in my Home, ALL members are equal.

Everyone is free to discuss whatever they see is important to their own development and evolution, in the hope that they can share and help and inform. Essentially it is a home for all those who have a connection to Shadow and all we have done. But with respect and with an open mind, willing to accept that others opinions can and might help our own development.

Please remember this. If you can't agree with such a simple concept here in our Home, then please don't post anything relating to this subject.

Azaz'el

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   Fri May 03, 2013 9:03 am

@Ogygian

I appreciate the sentiment. I wasn't expecting it.Thank you. ^^"

@Az

Of course. Completely understood. Again, I apologize for any trouble I may have caused.

~Melari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you value your Freedom..   

Back to top Go down

If you value your Freedom..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1