HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

To Lucifer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
_el

PostSubject: To Lucifer   Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:21 pm

I know not if anyone will find this post interesting, I doubt It will be helpful...but I have to tell someone............
I think no one really remembers or cares to remember the beauty of the Romance of Lilith and the Morning Star, though all used to be in awe if it. It has been forgotten and deemed as just another love story......... But all love is important... That was the whole point of our Fall. Who loved whom...and how much.

But anyway,
It has come to my attention thru a vision that ii did not want to accept. The soul of Lucifer has been split in two and merged with another soul. As his soul always does, he has found me and I him.....But it would seem that what we did..whatever it was... was a very bad thing. I say this, because this punishment is great. On the one hand... half of that soul is in a man. and that man is mine and wants me but with out the other half of his soul he is sleep.....
I fear that the other half remembers me, but does not want me with out the other half of the soul.....
what a great punisher is our Father.

And because of this punishment I feel such a half emptiness... as if I am border lining extreme pleasure.... until it turns to pain....

Lilith
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zionis

PostSubject: Re: To Lucifer   Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:28 am

I've met a few that claim to be shards of Lucifer, actually about 3-4, but the sad part is they don't quite remember much from being him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

To Lucifer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1