HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A scene of winter and wolves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lili'el

PostSubject: A scene of winter and wolves   Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:02 am

It was me, but it wasn't me. It was a dream while I still remained awake and aware. Before I saw anything I felt my heart flutter euphorically and the top of my head tingled and it felt like something was blooming or opening. Then I felt like I was floating and being pulled back in time Shocked 

In the memory there is a clearing in the forest with newly fallen snow. I sit on a log with a white wolf nudging its head against my legs. Where am I I think. I reach up to touch my hair. It's much longer than my hair now and it has an odd color.

The wind blows snow on me and instinctively I unfold my wings to block it. Wings...six of them. At this point thoughts were trying to assert themselves, but they kept getting caught in the wind, no matter how fast my mind raced. But they all stopped when a woman stood before me.

Her skin reminded of the color of a cafe au lait, but her bright red hair was her most striking feature. Tied back in low ponytail, strands managed to escape from it looking like dancing flames in the harsh wind.

"Is it time?" I asked.

"That depends," she said and bent down to pet the wolf. "Are you ready?"

Before I could answer, I felt like I was thrown back in my current body. The rest of the night I felt like I was walking on air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A scene of winter and wolves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1