HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Michael   Michael EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:45 pm

What do you guys remember about Michael? I've noticed that there aren't any articles really going "in depth" about who he was (mostly just some dark things he's done), sooooo... lay it on me! I know I've got some kind of connection with him (Not 100% sure about what it is yet) so I'd like to hear about him.

You can talk about his flaws, but I'd like to hear what was good about him as well. Physical description maybe?

I'm rambling now. Fire away! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:06 pm

My memories of Michael are of a very large man, but I was small and you all looked large so I don't know how big he really was in comparison, although I think he was pretty big even among the angels. He was definitely more well build than guys like Az and Taz and even Shem.

He had fair hair - fairer than Shem but not as fair as Rapha'el. He wore it quite short, although collar length at least, and it was curly. He wore light coloured armour and a helmet with a lion on kind of a badge at the front. I'm not sure but it might have been on his chest plate too.

He carried a flaming sword and he was arrogant.

I won't go any further because my memories are tainted and, although I am not proud of it, my anger, bitterness and hate will warp whatever else I might have to say, which isn't fair for earnest seekers
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
My memories of Michael are of a very large man, but I was small and you all looked large so I don't know how big he really was in comparison, although I think he was pretty big even among the angels. He was definitely more well build than guys like Az and Taz and even Shem.

He had fair hair - fairer than Shem but not as fair as Rapha'el. He wore it quite short, although collar length at least, and it was curly. He wore light coloured armour and a helmet with a lion on kind of a badge at the front. I'm not sure but it might have been on his chest plate too.

He carried a flaming sword and he was arrogant.

I won't go any further because my memories are tainted and, although I am not proud of it, my anger, bitterness and hate will warp whatever else I might have to say, which isn't fair for earnest seekers
I appreciate your help, Ish. Anything to help me remember things is great! Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael
Page 1 of 1