HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friend's Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

A Friend's Dream Empty
PostSubject: A Friend's Dream   A Friend's Dream EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:06 am

Recently a friend of mine (I have spoken of him earlier) had a dream involving the two of us. He recalls us two engaged in flight. Apparently I was teaching him things he had not clearly defined to me in his retelling. He remembers me calling him "Zachary", though future developments point to a more fitting name being "Zachariah". Perhaps it was a nickname? scratch 

Thoughts? Opinions? Random joke? All are welcome! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

A Friend's Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friend's Dream   A Friend's Dream EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:52 am

Clean But Amusing Angel Jokes

Mindy aged 8. 'I only know the names of one angel, he's called Herald.' Mommy sings to me the Christmas Carol:
Hark! The Herald angel sings.

Peter aged 7. 'Angels don't eat much, but they drink a lot of milk from Holy Cows.'

Veronica aged 8. 'I don't understand about angels; why when a girl fancies a boy, they get an angel to shoot arrows at him.

Bert aged 25. 'My wife's an angel'.
Don aged 57. 'You're lucky, mine is still alive'.

jocolor 

Just before Christmas God was looking down at Earth and saw all of the evil that was going on. He decided to send an angel down to Earth to check it out. So he called one of His best angels and sent the angel to Earth for a time. When she returned she told God, yes it is bad on Earth, 95% is bad and 5% is good.

Well, he thought for a moment and said, maybe I had better send down a second angel to get another point of view. So God called another angel and sent her to Earth for a time too. When the angel returned she went to God and told him yes, the Earth was in decline, 95% was bad and 5% was good.

God said this was not good. So He decided to email the 5% that were good and He wanted to encourage them, give them a little something to help them keep going.

Do you know what that email said?
Ah, so you didn't get one either?
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

A Friend's Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friend's Dream   A Friend's Dream EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
Clean But Amusing Angel Jokes

Mindy aged 8.  'I only know the names of one angel, he's called Herald.'  Mommy sings to me the Christmas Carol:
Hark! The Herald angel sings.

Peter aged 7.  'Angels don't eat much, but they drink a lot of milk from Holy Cows.'

Veronica aged 8. 'I don't understand about angels; why when a girl fancies a boy, they get an angel to shoot arrows at him.

Bert aged 25.  'My wife's an angel'.
Don aged 57.  'You're lucky, mine is still alive'.

jocolor 

Just before Christmas God was looking down at Earth and saw all of the evil that was going on.  He decided to send an angel down to Earth to check it out.  So he called one of His best angels and sent the angel to Earth for a time.  When she returned she told God, yes it is bad on Earth, 95% is bad and 5% is good.

Well, he thought for a moment and said, maybe I had better send down a second angel to get another point of view.  So God called another angel and sent her to Earth for a time too. When the angel returned she went to God and told him yes, the Earth was in decline, 95% was bad and 5% was good.

God said this was not good. So He decided to email the 5% that were good and He wanted to encourage them, give them a little something to help them keep going.

Do you know what that email said?
Ah, so you didn't get one either?
Do you know how long I've waited for people to take that last line seriously? That's the best! Thank you! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Friend's Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friend's Dream   A Friend's Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friend's Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Dreams & Portents-
Jump to: