HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wings

Go down 
+4
Meti'ne
Ari'el
Ishtahar
FeirceDeity64
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Wings   Wings EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Hey, howdy, hey everybody!

I want to know what you guys remember about wings, if you had them. Things along the lines of "whether they were feathery or not", or "what color they were". Stuff like that! Let's get in depth! bounce 

Thanks!
Feirce Cool 
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings   Wings EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:45 pm

I didn't have wings, of course, but I remember Sem's. They were tawny, like an owl and, underneath was soft, white down. I remember cuddling into his side, with his wing wrapped around me. The down was so, so soft and I can remember running my hand over his chest and feeling the softness of the feather.

Taz had black wings, deep as night, almost blue black. The down was black to, and not as soft, but Taz was very young still.

I remember Az's were black too but I don't remember anything else.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings   Wings EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
I didn't have wings, of course, but I remember Sem's. They were tawny, like an owl and, underneath was soft, white down. I remember cuddling into his side, with his wing wrapped around me. The down was so, so soft and I can remember running my hand over his chest and feeling the softness of the feather.

Taz had black wings, deep as night, almost blue black. The down was black to, and not as soft, but Taz was very young still.

I remember Az's were black too but I don't remember anything else.
Interesting! Any idea as to why different Angels had different colored wings on occasion?
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings   Wings EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:13 pm

I don't think the colour changed. I just think they all had different coloured wings - like they had different coloured hair/eyes.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings   Wings EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
I don't think the colour changed. I just think they all had different coloured wings - like they had different coloured hair/eyes.
I see. That makes sense. Very Happy 
Wings I_love_it_from_tomskas_coming_out-85631
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings   Wings EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:42 am

Hehe, love it
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings   Wings EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:20 pm

I remember having a masculine form and a feminine form as Ariel. The masculine form has white-blond hair and white wings that were often covered by a cloak for some reason. The feminine form has darker hair and brown/tawny wings with the pattern of a hawk's wings, her wings weren't covered.

I... Don't remember why I had two forms that looked so different. Feels like the feminine form came first maybe? And I think my duties had to do with scouting and I was out in the woods a lot. Patterned hawk-like wings could have helped with camouflage I guess. And then later I got promoted to the Council, to be one of the Seven.. I think... And that's when my form became masculine (although a very effeminate masculine) and hair and wings turned white. Unless... Maybe they were two different lives? It's so fuzzy, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings   Wings EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm

As Meti'ne, my wings were a deep black, but also had an iridescence to them. During my life as Melari, my wings were still black, but were very dull; little to no sheen, just very dull-looking

~Meti'ne
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings   Wings EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 6:00 pm

All I remember is having very dark wings, kinda the purple so dark they look black. For some reason in this life my wing were a bright sunset orange, but now they are turning back to that same color. I've yet to know why they did that.
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings   Wings EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 am

Nice topic  Smile 

Back then when i was still a Demon, my wings were large, black and feathery.But i could let them look like owl feathers too if i tried very hard.Due to my fall and reincarnating/becoming a Phooka, they became leathery and bat-like, and much smaller.
Back to top Go down
http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings   Wings EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 9:59 pm

I quite fancy bat-like wings. That's the witch in me I guess. The feather ones were lovely, and felt really nice around you but I feel Bat wings are more versatile and easier to use. I think they would fold away better
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings   Wings EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Quote :
The feather ones were lovely, and felt really nice around you but I feel Bat wings are more versatile and easier to use.

Wait....does that mean you remember me from a pastlive? Shocked  Sorry if i'm getting anything wrong it's very hot here in germany and i'm kind of dull today  Laughing 

But apart from that, you are right.Batwings are more versatile, especially when they are not as big as angel wings use to be  Wink They are just for decoration, though.I actually don't need them to fly.
Back to top Go down
http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
Zionis

Zionis

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings   Wings EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:33 pm

My wings were white, but do to my violet energy they almost appeared violet. I fell and became a demon my wings stayed feathered but black, but at the same time I could turn them bat like. I got redemption/my grace back and they went back feathered.

Now I use those feathers in a energetic sense by sending them through energy scans to said target.
Back to top Go down
Remiel

Remiel

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings   Wings EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:11 am

I have mood wings.

When I first started perceiving them, they were black and iridescent, like a grackle. Then one day, they changed to gold, and I freaked out, and tried to force them to change back. Which I could do, but it hurt.

That kind of pattern happened for a few years. Now, though, I've just given up. I've seen my wings iridescent black, white, pale blue, deep blue, purple, like a night sky, gold, even once like a butterfly...you name it.

I think for me it's an energy thing. If I'm focusing more on a particular aspect, my wings tend to change to one associated with it. My overall default, though, seems to be the black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings   Wings Empty

Back to top Go down

Wings
Page 1 of 1