HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man in a Black Cloak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

Man in a Black Cloak Empty
PostSubject: Man in a Black Cloak   Man in a Black Cloak EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:20 am

Hey all

Had a healing done by a kin healer in my complex. She also is the type to have visions while she does healing. She had a lot of visions (and so did I) while she did my energy work, but one that I could not decipher was the first that she shared.

She said that she saw a very masculine, heavily masculine man with boots, walking out of marsh-water. She only saw him from the lower legs down. She said that there was mist everywhere and that he had a black cape. And that he was "not necessarily friendly."

It doesn't ring any bells except for one brief vision I had 2 years ago... I was looking down through a cave opening and down at the bottom of the cave was a man dressed in a black cloak with a black goatee. Heavily masculine. Not necessarily friendly. He was holding a thick silver ring.

*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Man in a Black Cloak   Man in a Black Cloak EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Well, damn. This is interesting.

I've heard stories of psions being drained by menacing men that wear black. Some from those that I know personally. All of them report a misty or a foggy atmosphere at the time of the draining.

My friend that had an encounter with one describes him as muscular, wearing black, and having a strange sense of power about him. He also noted a fog outside of the building he was in.

If this is the same person then this is freaky as Hell. What could this mean?
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Man in a Black Cloak   Man in a Black Cloak EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:35 am

Wow, that is interesting. Food for thought. Thanks for sharing <3
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Man in a Black Cloak   Man in a Black Cloak EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:01 am

Ashtart wrote:
Wow, that is interesting.  Food for thought.  Thanks for sharing <3
No problem. I will say this though. Be careful. I know very little about this man other than that he seems to be going after otherkin. I don't know what he wants to do with us, or otherwise. But he seems mysterious enough to merit caution.

Trust your instincts; If something doesn't feel right, shield yourself.

- o -
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Man in a Black Cloak   Man in a Black Cloak EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:15 pm

That's fabulous advice Fierce, something everyone should think about in every situation.

As for this black cloaked man, I've never come across him, at least I don't think so. There is a man in a black cloak who lives in our house, but I definitely wouldn't describe him a muscular Smile
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Man in a Black Cloak   Man in a Black Cloak EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:45 am

Ishtahar wrote:

That's fabulous advice Fierce, something everyone should think about in every situation.

As for this black cloaked man, I've never come across him, at least I don't think so. There is a man in a black cloak who lives in our house, but I definitely wouldn't describe him a muscular Smile
Thank you, Ish! I just hope that if this threat is as dangerous as we believe, that nobody will get hurt.

I always felt that I would have a hero's role in this world. I just don't know if I'm quite ready for the burdens it brings. I dunno. When I hear my call to action I'm answering regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man in a Black Cloak   Man in a Black Cloak Empty

Back to top Go down

Man in a Black Cloak
Page 1 of 1