HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sataniel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zionis

PostSubject: Sataniel   Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:22 pm

I had a thought, not sure if this is the correct place to post it, but I usually say that Satan is a different name for Lucifer, but after a while I realize this is false. Satan/Sataniel is completely different from Lucifer. I'm not sure if others realized it before and I'm just a little late. But as many say(even myself) Satan is just a title...but really isnt all names just a title? even the names we were given.

So I was wondering does anyone remember satan/sataniel(no not lucifer) and if not, is it possible he left way before any of our creation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Sataniel   Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:47 am

The name invokes feelings of familiarity, though further research will be required to extract any true memories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Sataniel   Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:22 am

FeirceDeity64 wrote:
The name invokes feelings of familiarity, though further research will be required to extract any true memories.
True, see I have a feeling that me, and people that associate sataniel and Lucifer together are most likely thinking wrong that they are two different angels..but I can't place my finger on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Sataniel   Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Zadki'el wrote:
FeirceDeity64 wrote:
True, see I have a feeling that me, and people that associate sataniel and Lucifer together are most likely thinking wrong that they are two different angels..but I can't place my finger on it.
Indeed. I recommend meditating on both names to get back some memories. That'll help us solve this once and for all. Basketball 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Sataniel   Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:39 am

FeirceDeity64 wrote:
Zadki'el wrote:
FeirceDeity64 wrote:
Indeed. I recommend meditating on both names to get back some memories. That'll help us solve this once and for all. Basketball 
Haha indeed I have, and with some research it speaks of Satanel/Satan and Lucifer being brothers, possibly from the same divine flame of creation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sataniel   

Back to top Go down

Sataniel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow of the Fallen Website :: Remeniscences :: Names-
Jump to: