HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conclusion so far...

Go down 
+2
FeirceDeity64
Becca
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca

Becca

Conclusion so far... Empty
PostSubject: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:46 am

Well I have pieced together the little bits of memories i started to have, and the feelings I felt at those times. I have come to a conclusion;

I was always there. I knew that I wasn't wanted or liked most likely because of who i was. I remember one day, i just give up and cut into my veins with a blade. A name 'Jeremiel' was being shouted as I did the act, but i didn't know who it was. I wanted somebody to at least notice my existance, but i shut myself away. I did that act, and it was likely i did other acts of violence (First memory, injured another angel). I felt like everyone had betrayed me, when in reality, I was just closing myself off.

Looking back, I have now come to the conclusion that I am a Nephilim, which explains why I can still feel wings sometimes and have done since the age of ten-eleven. The person who looked exactly like me only with blonde hair could have been my mother, and I think I have a good idea who my father is. In my mind, I always see a male angel with long, dark hair. He would be wearing white robes; when he comes to my minds eye I can just feel a father and daughter link. His name, however, I'll have to look into that. But, at least I'm getting somewhere.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:50 am

Also, its possible that my name could have either been 'Amethyst' or 'Jeremiel'. Very possible that I was named after an angel, its either that or Jeremiel was my fathers name and Amethyst my mothers. Lots of leads though.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:37 pm

This is very good! You're well on your way to figuring out who you are! I hope you get more information about yourself!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:43 pm

FeirceDeity64 wrote:
This is very good! You're well on your way to figuring out who you are! I hope you get more information about yourself!  Very Happy 

Thanks! I do too Smile ill post anything else that i find out
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:03 pm

I believe the suffix 'el denotes a warrior of some sort, maybe in the army. 'on seems to denote a politician, or on the Council, or some kind of advisor or diplomat
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
I believe the suffix 'el denotes a warrior of some sort, maybe in the army. 'on seems to denote a politician, or on the Council, or some kind of advisor or diplomat

What do you mean? (:
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:08 am

Becca wrote:
Also, its possible that my name could have either been 'Amethyst' or 'Jeremiel'. Very possible that I was named after an angel, its either that or Jeremiel was my fathers name and Amethyst my mothers. Lots of leads though.

It says he's the angel of mercy, like myself..maybe he and I crossed paths Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:10 am

Zadki'el wrote:
Becca wrote:

It says he's the angel of mercy, like myself..maybe he and I crossed paths Very Happy

Add on:

Archangel Jeremiel ~

Jeremiel's name means 'Mercy of God' In addition to being an archangel of prophetic vision's, Jeremiel helps newly-crossed over souls to review their lives. He helps those still living to take an inventory of their life, to be able to make positive adjustments. Visions, life review and psychic dreams.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:10 am

Becca wrote:
Ishtahar wrote:

What do you mean? (:

Well, angels like Azaz'el, Micha'el, Ari'el, Tazi'el were warriors

Angels like Sandalph'on and Metatr'on were councilors/advisors

Semjaza wasn't really Shem's name. It was kind of a nickname because he hung around with As so much, following him around. It wasn't his real name.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:14 am

Ishtahar wrote:
Becca wrote:
Ishtahar wrote:

What do you mean? (:

Well, angels like Azaz'el, Micha'el, Ari'el, Tazi'el were warriors

Angels like Sandalph'on and Metatr'on were councilors/advisors

Semjaza wasn't really Shem's name. It was kind of a nickname because he hung around with As so much, following him around. It wasn't his real name.

I was a warrior, but also a judge/councilor I believe...WOW his name wasn't Semjaza...I'm curious what exactly was it? I never met him, but I didnt meet alot of you either out of different jobs keeping us apart of the fact I was somewhat of a shy angel when I wasnt around those I knew.
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Awww Zadki'el shy ! Now that is adorable Wink
Back to top Go down
Remiel

Remiel

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:39 am

I have a whole slew of research from a couple of years ago on this general area (it is very relevant to my interests). Here is some of the stuff I pulled from the "Dictionary of Deities and Demons in the Bible":

Jeremiel is one of the names some scholars link to a cluster of names they think might be variants of the same angel: Remiel, Ramiel, Eremiel, and Jeremiel.

The name Jeremiel is from 4 Ezra, where his duty is to watch over the souls in Hades.

I am not sure how much technical scholarly information would be of interest to you, but if you want some books or sources, I can dig some up for you. I often see Jeremiel linked to the stone and color Amethyst in more New Age sources, and personally I often get pegged with that color as well. But that might be relevant to your interests, too.
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:29 am

you should try reading and memorizing the encyclopedia of angels thats a good read, but i think its good that progress is being made in the remembrance of memories, i havent learned much about my memories but i have made some progress.
Back to top Go down
Remiel

Remiel

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:01 am

Memorizing an encyclopedia of angels seems like a loooooot of work. I tend to just reference the various encyclopedias as I need to. That is one of the good things about owning a book, or having access to Google.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion so far...   Conclusion so far... Empty

Back to top Go down

Conclusion so far...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: The Fallen - Memories-
Jump to: