HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haniel

PostSubject: Hello!   Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:38 am

Hi everyone!

Some of you may know me from the last time I was here, I went by the name "Capsha". I've decided to re-join because I feel that I've evolved in terms of who I am. When I left I was in a pretty bad place: I'd broken up with my partner of almost three years, I was struggling with coping with college, life at home was difficult, and I felt very depressed. I'm only just beginning to life that black cloud now. I'm doing better and hopefully things will continue to look up. I've applied to university and will hopefully be attending as of September 2014 (fingers crossed!).

Some facts about me: I'm homoflexible, I'm a moderator for another otherkin forum, I play bass guitar and I sing, I'm a Shemsu in the Kemetic Orthodox faith (my spiritual Parents are Bast and Wepwawet), I read tarot, oracle and runes, I'm a multiple but it will only be myself who posts on this account, and I live in Scotland.

As for the kin side of things, I identify as an angel. Specifically I identify as the archangel Haniel, or at least a 'piece' of her. I don't have many full memories but I have a few shards and images of memories. Hopefully I can learn more about myself and make connection with the members here again Smile

Merry Christmas!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Haniel wrote:
Hi everyone!

Some of you may know me from the last time I was here, I went by the name "Capsha". I've decided to re-join because I feel that I've evolved in terms of who I am. When I left I was in a pretty bad place: I'd broken up with my partner of almost three years, I was struggling with coping with college, life at home was difficult, and I felt very depressed. I'm only just beginning to life that black cloud now. I'm doing better and hopefully things will continue to look up. I've applied to university and will hopefully be attending as of September 2014 (fingers crossed!).

Some facts about me: I'm homoflexible, I'm a moderator for another otherkin forum, I play bass guitar and I sing, I'm a Shemsu in the Kemetic Orthodox faith (my spiritual Parents are Bast and Wepwawet), I read tarot, oracle and runes, I'm a multiple but it will only be myself who posts on this account, and I live in Scotland.

As for the kin side of things, I identify as an angel. Specifically I identify as the archangel Haniel, or at least a 'piece' of her. I don't have many full memories but I have a few shards and images of memories. Hopefully I can learn more about myself and make connection with the members here again Smile

Merry Christmas!

Welcome back, Haniel! I'm glad to see that you've returned! I'm sure that the rest of the forum feels the same!

I look forward to seeing more of you on the forum in the future!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haniel

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:31 pm

FeirceDeity64 wrote:
Haniel wrote:
Hi everyone!

Merry Christmas!

Welcome back, Haniel! I'm glad to see that you've returned! I'm sure that the rest of the forum feels the same!

I look forward to seeing more of you on the forum in the future!  Very Happy 

Thank you for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:05 am

Welcome back Hani'el! glad to see things are getting better in every tunnel there's going to be a light at the end Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Huge Hugs, to you. I'm so glad you came back, and that things are looking a little brighter for you.

You know where we are if you need a hug, or a shoulder to cry on. Az's is a bit bony, but I'm well padded Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:33 am

Welcome back, Haniel! *hugs* Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Haniel

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:48 am

Thank you for all your replies and welcomes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   

Back to top Go down

Hello!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: