HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Hi, I'm Ultimate END :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Ultimate END

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-12-23
Age : 19
Location : Stellenbosch

PostSubject: Hi, I'm Ultimate END :)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi, I'm the Ultimate END. I am humankin. I love to have more and more knowledge about these mysteries about otherkin and entities. And so I joined this forum to meet some otherkin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FeirceDeity64

avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Ultimate END :)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:34 pm

The Ultimate END wrote:
Hi, I'm the Ultimate END. I am humankin. I love to have more and more knowledge about these mysteries about otherkin and entities. And so I joined this forum to meet some otherkin.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find what you're looking for!

Weren't you on PsiWarrriors? Correct me if I'm mistaken, but your username is familiar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 52
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Ultimate END :)   Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:59 am

Welcome to the forum Smile

Hope you have a great time and learn some interesting things about the weird and so so wonderful members who brighten my day in so many ways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haniel

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Scotland, UK

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Ultimate END :)   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:53 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zionis

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 22
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Ultimate END :)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:13 am

Welcome to the site, surprising seeing you here.(It's Zyreph or well Dracule)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ultimate END

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-12-23
Age : 19
Location : Stellenbosch

PostSubject: Hi, I'm Ultimate END :)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:25 pm

FeirceDeity64 wrote:
The Ultimate END wrote:
Hi, I'm the Ultimate END. I am humankin. I love to have more and more knowledge about these mysteries about otherkin and entities. And so I joined this forum to meet some otherkin.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find what you're looking for!

Weren't you on PsiWarrriors? Correct me if I'm mistaken, but your username is familiar.
I am from PsiWarriors, and I'm from Psion Nation. Thanks for welcoming me everyone! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FeirceDeity64

avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Ultimate END :)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 pm

The Ultimate END wrote:
FeirceDeity64 wrote:
The Ultimate END wrote:
Hi, I'm the Ultimate END. I am humankin. I love to have more and more knowledge about these mysteries about otherkin and entities. And so I joined this forum to meet some otherkin.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find what you're looking for!

Weren't you on PsiWarrriors? Correct me if I'm mistaken, but your username is familiar.
I am from PsiWarriors, and I'm from Psion Nation. Thanks for welcoming me everyone! Wink

I'm the same Feirce that was on those sites. It's good to see a familiar face. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Ultimate END :)   

Back to top Go down
 
Hi, I'm Ultimate END :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Who is the ultimate baritone?
» Pavtube product updated -BDMagic, DVDAid, ByteCopy and Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac)
» http://www.ultimate-dvdr.com/
» Tumrp. The Ultimate Mafia Roleplay [SA-MP]
» Your favourite classic Heroes 2 maps?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: