HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Due To a Lack of Posts Here Recently...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Due To a Lack of Posts Here Recently...   Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:57 am

Let's get some things moving! Let's share some stuff! What'd you have for breakfast this morning? How are your New Year's resolutions holding up? Come on! Silence only makes things awkward!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Due To a Lack of Posts Here Recently...   Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:09 pm

I'm suffering horribly from toothache and too drugged to post Smile As soon as I can focus I'll post...promise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Due To a Lack of Posts Here Recently...   Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
I'm suffering horribly from toothache and too drugged to post Smile As soon as I can focus I'll post...promise

Sounds good to me! Get well soon!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Due To a Lack of Posts Here Recently...   Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Well, I've admittedly made no resolution for the New Year. To be perfectly honest, I had forgotten that was something that is even done xD.

For breakfast, I had two Hot Pockets, and I've found it quite silent around here too lol.

~Meti'ne
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Due To a Lack of Posts Here Recently...   Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:44 pm

Meti'ne wrote:
Well, I've admittedly made no resolution for the New Year. To be perfectly honest, I had forgotten that was something that is even done xD.

For breakfast, I had two Hot Pockets, and I've found it quite silent around here too lol.

~Meti'ne

Hot pockets are the breakfast of champions! I wake up at 6:30 to get ready for school by 7:00, so it's about all I can make. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Due To a Lack of Posts Here Recently...   

Back to top Go down

Due To a Lack of Posts Here Recently...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1