HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That..place...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeiro Flora

That..place... Empty
PostSubject: That..place...   That..place... EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:24 pm

That..place... Pagoda

It was a old kind of place...it was..it looked like this..but there was this woman I was with also..on the way to the Pagoda I noticed lot's of Lanturnes and a stone walk way...then out the water was a rope and wood bridge...cherry blossums were beautiful..
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

That..place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That..place...   That..place... EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:24 am

Xeiro Flora wrote:
That..place... Pagoda

It was a old kind of place...it was..it looked like this..but there was this woman I was with also..on the way to the Pagoda I noticed lot's of Lanturnes and a stone walk way...then out the water was a rope and wood bridge...cherry blossums were beautiful..

I swear I may have seen this place at nighttime in a dream once.
Back to top Go down
Xeiro Flora

That..place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That..place...   That..place... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:55 pm

FeirceDeity64 wrote:
Xeiro Flora wrote:
That..place... Pagoda

Oh my, well I sure hope you arent Lileta! XD jk...but I also know this was where my heart was broken...(sorry for late late reply, I spend time at the mortal and pastel a lot)...well...I believe, it's either where I died, or lost love...theres other places I got hints of, but I just cant make out much from them...
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

That..place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That..place...   That..place... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Xeiro Flora wrote:
FeirceDeity64 wrote:
Xeiro Flora wrote:
That..place... Pagoda

Oh my, well I sure hope you arent Lileta! XD jk...but I also know this was where my heart was broken...(sorry for late late reply, I spend time at the mortal and pastel a lot)...well...I believe, it's either where I died, or lost love...theres other places I got hints of, but I just cant make out much from them...

Interesting. It is a beautiful place. I probably went there to take in the scenery and think.
Back to top Go down
Xeiro Flora

That..place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That..place...   That..place... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Interesting. It is a beautiful place. I probably went there to take in the scenery and think.[/quote]

Ehh? How did you come to be there? I never saw another besides Lileta..trul I can't even tell if it was her I was with..perhaps I was drunk...
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

That..place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That..place...   That..place... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:03 pm

Xeiro Flora wrote:
Interesting. It is a beautiful place. I probably went there to take in the scenery and think.

Ehh? How did you come to be there? I never saw another besides Lileta..trul I can't even tell if it was her I was with..perhaps I was drunk...[/quote]

I dunno. I've seen it before (or something like it). Maybe it was a public place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That..place... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That..place...   That..place... Empty

Back to top Go down

That..place...
Page 1 of 1