HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings and Salutations

Go down 
+2
Remiel
TheOneWithNoName
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneWithNoName

TheOneWithNoName

Greetings and Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:41 am

Hello Everyone. I am somewhat of a complicated case.

I have been around the block several times, since before the beginning, to after the end, through several wars, Yours Included, and have many memories.

I guess I should start at the beginning, The earliest life I remember was as a floating ball of consciousness. I remember that growing boring, and spiting myself so that I could have some fun.

The next memory I have is me as an elf like creature, running through some rolling grassy hills. I was carrying a message that war had broken loose and was carrying a spear.

The next few memories I have are me as a younger creature (details are a little fuzzy. I'm not exactly sure what I am at this point. The clearly fictitious stories are in the first person, but I Know that they are stories.), being told some myths and stories.

I have had some conversations with those whom say they are of the fallen, and they call me an ancient one, but I feel that that is more of a label due to the lack of a name remembered. I will soon edit my avatar image, and if any of you have any memories of it then please let me know. A few years ago I became obsessed with it for several days drawing it many times.

I am not sure if any of you are familiar with Astral Projection, but in the astral I appear as a humanoid figure wearing a seamless white robe that seams to glow. I seam to be attracted to a huge black stone door there. I'm sure that that figures in somewhere with my past lives. If any of you know anything about those either, please let me know.

Anyways, Thanks for allowing me to become a part of this community. I hope to help it become an even greater place.
Back to top Go down
Remiel

Remiel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:49 am

Hello, and welcome to the forum!  Wink 
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:16 pm

Your story is interesting. I welcome you to the forum.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:33 pm

Welcome to the forum!

The beginning of your story is much like the beginning of mine. I remember being one with Everything. Then I got bored and created myself. I looked like a glowing ball of light and consciousness. Eventually I got bored of that too and started leading lives as various different things - dragons, angels, humans, etc.

I wonder, does the word "Arohim" ring any bells for you.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:43 pm

Arohim = The evolving one!

Ousa  Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:51 pm

A Seraph who worked and was apart of the original 200!

Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Really? You remember a specific angel named Arohim? I always thought it was a plural and referred to a group of some sort. In a vision many years ago, Maeve pointed at me and said, "Arohim".
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Arohi represented your feminine nature while Arohim was your male nature! Both names were interchangeable since we were all adroginous both male and female!

Back to top Go down
TheOneWithNoName

TheOneWithNoName

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations EmptyTue May 20, 2014 2:45 am

Ari'el wrote:
Welcome to the forum!
I wonder, does the word "Arohim" ring any bells for you.

Somewhere down there in the depths of my memory, I can recall that word or name. more then that, I can not say.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Hmm interesting. The word or name Arohim is a clue that I've never quite been able to place, though I have a few theories.
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:01 am

Welcome! I'm new here myself  Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations
Page 1 of 1